ATTN,ATTN...TEAM NUTROLL GEAR

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BEHITJ, Feb 20, 2009.

1. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    http://www.cafepress.com/nutroll Heres's a link for all you TEAM NUTROLL fans that need some rally gear.This stuff is priceless and not sold in stores so get yours today along with your FLOWERDY SHORTS they make a great match.TEAM NUTROLL PRO TEAM CLOTHING tm.:cool2:

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    OMG :smile2::smile2::smile2: And the coffee spew award of the day goes to Behiter, compliments of Team Nutroll. LMFAO

3. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Here's the new TEAM HATS!!!!

[​IMG]

4. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    good find......I spoke with the site administrator and he said the web traffic is unprecedented. So, if you try to click the link and it doesn't upload....be patient.

5. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    The Fish are Biting!!!! The Fish are Biting!!!!!

Let's ROLL!!!!!!

[​IMG]

6. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    I have used that rally cry when I got reports that the Tainter gates were closed.

.........only to find that they were open when I arrived.

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Would that be classified as a "Nut Roll?" lmao

8. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO

Precisely.....

Nothing like getting to work, reading a Freespool post about the tainter gates being closed and rallying the troops. This requires 'disappearing from work', getting a last second kitchen pass, going home to get the gear, swinging buy basspro to pick up some oil and hooks, meeting at CB, catching bait..........only to find the sippy is flowing normal below Melvin Price. This is where the team meltdown begins.

I still have nightmares about the night Pearl and I were out there, the tainter gates were closed and we had no idea how to take advantage of it. We just fought the the anchor all night. Only to get back, post and have Cuz say, "you missed the ultimate opportunity".

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO

:embarassed::embarassed::embarassed::embarassed:

10. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I GOTTA have some Team Nutroll gear!!!! :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::smile2:

Bill in SC