Attn all Gateway Cats

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by wielms6, May 3, 2008.

1. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    First on behalf of myself, Michelle,George And Bob i would like to thank each and every one of you for coming and bieng a part of this great cause and helping to make it a success we had a great turn out 23 boats thanks to the ones who gave extra donations Harold, Cuz and Piperat for his geneorus donation and to any others who i may have missed

Second I would like to announce we raised $1168.00 that all goes to the children. To Everyone that showed up for this today you all derserve a pat on the back thanks agian you guys are great Thanks agian Brian Michelle George Bob

2. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Brian, we want to thank you, your family and Bob for making this happen. When hard working folks incorporate a great charity into a fun event like this everybody is a winner. Had a great time and looking forward to many more such times.

3. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    Jeff Schultze And Chris 1st place 19.70Lbs
    Dink And Catfishchris 2nd place 19.60 lbs
    Jason and Vickie 3rd place 19.00lbs + big fish 13.40 lbs
    Tirrell and Mike 4th place 18.10 lbs
    Congrats to you all
    the bite was extremly slow if you caught fish today i know you had to be working at it good job guys and gal

4. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    I would also like to report the curse must be broken ole floattrip willie fished out of a boat all day today and it came back to the ramp under its own power willie i think your luck is changing

5. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis

I think Randy changed it for me by going out of his way to snag that part for me. (THANKS AGAIN RANDY)
    I matched it up when I got home and all looks good. If i can just figure out how the to take the old one off.

The tourny was great. Any day on the water is a good day. Thanks to Ryan for putting up with me all day. I had alot of fun, just wish we couldve got on some fish. Theres aways next time:wink:

By the way my wife is pissed at you all:embarassed:
    I guess I should have told you guys about me and power tools:embarassed::embarassed:
    the last step in the basement needed a trim. So I whipped out that cool saw i got and made some noise. Lets just say it didnt come out like I planned it.

The first thing she said was where in the he// you get that saw

I PUT MY HEAD DOWN AND SAID BRIAN
    Thats it BRIAN gave it to me....................hehehe

6. catfishchris

catfishchris Active Member

State:
    missouri
    Brian, I am happy to hear that the event was successful. My hat is off to you Michelle, George, and Bob. The tourney was first class.

I had a great time. I am already looking forward to next year!

7. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Hooray for all you good folks that made this event a success. Congrats to the winners, I guess. It is a great feeling for me to know we helped the kids. I am really happy to know they are getting a leg up.

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Thanks everybody for making this a great event.. I look forward to many more, even if Bob is gonna be there too.. Hey Bob did you find those tickets yet... hehehe

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Brian, Michelle, George and Bob

Thank you all for your hard work and dedication in brining this event to fruition for the Childrens Miracle Network. Your efforts are appreciated. Gary and I had a wonderfull time and we look forward to supporting this noble cause next year. Great people, great food and a great cause. Thanks to you all and to all the anglers that showed up for support.

10. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Glad to hear it was a success, with all the fun it looked like everyone was having you never would of known that it was a cloudy, windy, cold day with the river falling and hardly no fish to be found. Great job for those of you that were able to put a couple of fish in the boat.

11. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Harold, actually I did find them when I took my jacket out of the truck they were sticking out of the pocket. I guess the old saying, If youre gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough fits in here. At least the kids won

12. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Bob, give Willieman or Michael Jake a shout. I think they made out like bandits with all the loot in the drawings. Maybe they will show some pitty. Then again, maybe not. :smile2::wink:

13. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    thanks agian to Gatewaycatfishing club and all of its great members and next time we will bring a roll of tape to attach bobs tickets to his forehead to prevent loss

14. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey Bob, word on the streets is that Willie's wife has a circular saw that she would like to give to someone.. Something about he's not allowed to play with power tools or sharp instuments... hehehe

15. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    well someone needs to spill the beans. I have not heard the story. Come on Willieman, get it off your chest

16. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Thanks to everyone who help make this happen. My mother and i had a blast!!:smile2: Sorry Cuz Justin told me you didn't catch any fish last night but he also said the water had dropped, those fish must of moved out but they couldnt of went far!:wink:

17. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

State:
    St. Louis
    Bob lets just say if your going in my basement its a good idea to step over the last step

18. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

State:
    St. Louis
    hey John how did you guys do last night?

19. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I had a great time thanks to all who put it together and ran this great event for such a good cause. Willie it was great to have you in the boat again, my plan of running up river was not needed as Brian said we made it back under power so we beat the curse. Willie caught a 7.5 lb blue to get the skunk out of the boat. But the fun did not stop at the tournament. Cuz, Gary, Justin and myself took the boats over to the Alton Marina to do some fun fishing. I think besides some snagged Asian carp from the Cuz craft we all got skunked but I did get to see some of Justin's anchor throwing abilities and let me just say that we have got to come up with a nickname for this guy.:smile2: (sorry Justin but I felt bad for ya at the time but this story has to be told)

Hahemmmm. So we pull up at the spot and justin wants to anchor on the bank so he picks out the spot and I pull up to it. He go's to throw the anchor up in the grass and what happend next still has me laughing. He must of had a tight grip on that anchor rope and the next thing I know he is rolling over the rails on the front of my boat and go's flying over the front. He was holding on to the rail and the front desperately trying not to get wet but the bottom half of him went in the water.:smile2: He stood up and I said what happend and he didn't know all he could say was I have never fallen out of a boat before, and I said well you can't say never anymore.:smile2:

20. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Sounds like Justin needs to spend more time with Bob, so he can hone his anchor throwing abilities..He sure would get alot of practice that way..