Attention This Is Important!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by tomcat85, Nov 15, 2006.

1. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    Today i was in my park and rec class and we got a sheet about the drug meth. It was talking about how meth labs are being built in the woods with coolers. They are also using other things such as glass jars and garbage bags. but i just wanted to let everyone know not to touch any of those things if you see them randomly laying in the woods. if you inhale one breath of the gas that is inside you get brain damage if you breathe anymore than that you will die. so everyone just be careful. its pretty sad to see what the world is coming to. it really dissapoints me. have a good day everyone.

2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Thanks Tom just how do you know what is safe nowadays

3. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    no problem richard. its true you really dont know what is safe these days and its sad.

4. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Sad, but true. It would be nice for the outdoors to be used by those will enjoy it in an honest, respectful way. Unfortunately, many people use the outdoors for illegal activities.

5. sds888

sds888 New Member

State:
    Townville, South Carolina
    just wanted yall to know also look out for a large number of match books and propane tanks of all sizes and anything with tubes hanging out of it. If it looks out of place just dont touch it.
    stephen
    p.s. any more questions just send me a pm and I will look them up at the office.

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thank you very much for the warning! Jeepers Creepers!! Is it gonna get to the place that you can't feel or be safe no matter where ya go or what ya do? It makes me angry!:crazy:

7. mskittyfish

mskittyfish New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Thanks for the heads up...I think that if someone saw a cooler sitting in the woods, they would just walk right up on it and pop it open to see whats inside...I know I would...but not anymore! Ive never seen a meth lab and wouldnt even kno what one was if I saw one...so thanks.:baffle:

8. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    same here i would just walk up to one and open until i read that this morning. creeeepy.

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thanks for the warning. I know earlier this summer they busted a meth lab about a mile from where we live. It was set up in the woods just like you said. Don't know what all they found but before they found it my neighbor and I kept smelling it and we called it in. Took them almost a year but they finally caught the ones doing it.So yeah it's everywhere anymore. They even make it in motel rooms.Aperson just has to be careful when out and about anymore..Sad but true. You all stay safe out there ,keep your eyes peeled ,see anything suispecious report it.