Attention! Some National Gathering Info released!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Oct 30, 2009.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  2. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I do like the kenlake park and they have a room option as well as cabins/cottages.Nice play to stay and good fishing.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    So Dennis you gonna be there?

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Did I miss the dates? I would like to attend. Great location for such an event

5. restorerancientiron

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I will be there , thats just the next county over from me.I have stayed there a handful of times over the years.Even if I am working seven days a week like now I will take off for sure.

6. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
  7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great info Top I will be there. About a two hour drive for me. I posted a comment on the old thread that might interest the ladies.

8. restorerancientiron

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I will be there as well , great place to stay.Lots of things to do but not crowded by any means.Plenty of fish around there for sure.

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I'd love to be there. Need to pick vacations in the next couple weeks, hope the dates can be finalized in time for me to apply.

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'd love to make it but thats a trip all the way across the state for me. Not sure if funds and my back/neck issues will let me make that far of a trip.....:confused2::confused2::confused2:
    Thanks for the info!!!:wink::cool2:

11. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Lookin good. I plan to be able to make it down for my first "National".

12. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    I am in the same boat as Kutter, have to put in vacation dates soon-hope we get these dates finalized before I have to put them in, would love to make my first National Gathering

13. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    is there an airport close to this camp? Kelly says shes in, when i told her where, she said shell fly up with one of the boys and i can drive my gear up a day or two before her flight. then i'll pick her up where ever.

14. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Not a bad price on rentals . Anyone know a date this is going to happen ? I have 2 boats but the 18 foot is being redone and wont be finished till spring and the 14 foot I refuse to fish out of anymore due to having an 18 footer....lol . We will probably rent a toon there . They will love catfisherman all together after all the cash that will be spent there . Hell I need a room with a heated pool and all the trimmings ....lol

15. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Just try saving a little here and there brother , thats what I will be doing .

16. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Paducah,KY is the close one I think, Ask Jami from California we had to pick him up for the first one. I think he flew in there.

Here is Jami username=janzaldo

17. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Gonna leave my singing talent at home this time around and do more fishing:eek:oooh:

18. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Saving my pennies already. Gonna try to be there for this one. I looked up the information on cabins and campsites. Will there be any group discounts on lodging or such? If so, how much of a discount and when will we start to be able to make reservations?

19. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I hope to be there again

20. restorerancientiron

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    The closest is in Paducah Ky it is named Barkley Regional Airport.It is a regional so I would plan ahead and see if flights are available.They do have a website with details.Also there is the Nashville International Airport out of Nashville , TN but it is 123 miles one way...