Starting place and finishing place will be at Weldon Springs Boat Ramp
Weldon Springs, Mo.
Time: Starting Time Will Be At 7:00 AM And Finish Time
Weigh In Will Be At 3:00 PM
Boats Must Be Back At Ramp By 3:00 PM For Weigh In
Fish Will Be Measured And Weighed At This Time
Rules: * State Regulations And Rules Apply
* 2 People Per Boat
* Five Boats Released At A Time (In Order Of Sign in)
* All Boats Must Be Present At Takeoff - No Late Entries
* $ 40.00 Per Boat (additional $10.00 for big fish - optional)
* 3 poles per person
* 15 Inch Minimum Length
* 5 Fish Limit Per Boat
* NO JUGS, NO NETS, NO LIMB LINES, NO TROUT LINES AND NO SNAGGING
* No Chumming allowed or Fishing any known baited areas
(WILL Be DISQUALIFED)
* No Controversial Fish will Be Weighed
(Reminder: State Allows For Only 5 Flat Head Per Person)
* 50% Pay Back
* In Case Of Only One Fish Caught Winner Takes All Money
* In Case Of Tie, Biggest fish Breaks Tie!
* 100% Pay Back For Big Fish Pot
* ANYTHING OVER 15 LBS MUST BE RELEASED AFTER WEIGH IN!!!!

*** Not responsible for any accidents or injuries before, during or after tournament ***

For Information Contact:
Brian Wielms - 314-267-5048 or 636-456-9831
Michelle Wielms - 636-456-9831
Pre-register Must Be Post Marked By April 22
Make checks payable to Michelle Wielms
Mail To: 25168 Hwy EE Warrenton MO, 63383

Thank You For Your Support In Advance The children also

Thank You For Supporting Children’s Miracle Network

This is for a good cause folks. Please show up and help us get some help for these very deserving kids.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I SHOULD HAVE ADDED THIS TOURNY IS GATEWAY CATS BENEFIT TOURNY FOR 2008. I hope to see each and every one of you there. If you cannot make it feel free to send a couple of bucks to help out. Thank you all very much in advance.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Bob, I'll do my best to get out of work so I can participate. Even If I were not to be able to make it, I'll pay my entry fees anyhow. This is a great cause. Thanks to Brian, Michelle, and you for making it happen.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Hopefully i can make it over there on the 3rd for a good cause! I am going to ask my mother if she wants to team up for this event.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I will be there, Hopefully with a donation from my company for the kids..I'm looking for a boat to fish out of that day.. I haven't talked to Dan about it yet, he wasn't at the last meeting so he don't know about it yet.. Come on Gateway Boys, speak up and show your support for this one.. The kids deserve it..

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Would love to fish in this one, any one comes up with an open seat let me know, I'll cover the enry fee to said boat?

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Okay back to the top.. I talked with the GM at work about a donation and he said how much and when.. I will have a check from my company the day of the tourney for the kids... So hurry up May 3rd.. I may not fish it but I'll get to contribute to it anyway..

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Would love to fish in this one, any one comes up with an open seat let me know, I'll cover the enry fee to said boat?
Randy, Come on over! You and I will team up and fish said tourney then! PM me your phone number and I'll Plan on meeting you there!!

You'll need to bring three poles, cause all I have are the three poles I just got from the UPS man!!:big_smile:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Randy, Come on over! You and I will team up and fish said tourney then! PM me your phone number and I'll Plan on meeting you there!!

You'll need to bring three poles, cause all I have are the three poles I just got from the UPS man!!:big_smile:
Sounds like a plan to me then, Your little buddy isn't gonna mind is he? Guess I better get some new line on the 33's then huh :embarassed:. No better reason than this! Thanks Bill.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me then, Your little buddy isn't gonna mind is he? Guess I better get some new line on the 33's then huh :embarassed:. No better reason than this! Thanks Bill.
Sounds like we'll have some fun though!! :smile2::smile2: Ryan isn't sure if he is gonna make it or not and I saw you was looking for a boat, well here we go!!

Yeah I was riggin' up my new gear today when I got called into work early, again! :angry: :angry: :angry:

This work is killing me!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

1 - 20 of 194 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.