Attention New York members!

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEW YORK TALK' started by splitshot, Mar 24, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    :0a34: I know we dont have many N.Y. members, but i wanted to make you aware of the 2007 BOC spring fish off, and encourage you to enter the contest, If your interested you need to sign up as soon as possible. Just go the contest and giveaway forum.

2. coreyfence

coreyfence New Member

State:
    new york
    Hey, I just checked it out and I'm gonna do it but is there an application to fill out or just the letter and money you send in. Also, whenis the start and stop times and when are we notified of teams? Help, it looks like a lot of fun

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.

Jay you dont have to fill out a application just send in a money order for six dollars.
    sending by Mail:
    Please send money to the following:

Paul Louderback
    Route # 4 box 148 D-2
    Ludowici, GA 31316

Make checks or money orders out to Betty Louderback

(Please say in the letter this is for the fish off)

$5.00 for fish Off
    $6.00 for big fish and fish off

When you send in your money you will be added onto the list on members joining the fish off.

You will not be added until we receive your money for the contest. I will have a page if anyone has any questions about the fish off. Rules will be posted here on this forum in the next few days.

The Big fish contest will be $1.00 add on, and the winner of the biggest fish will win the entire pot. The contest is going to start sometime in April and run through to July 10 Jay all the info you need is in the contest and give away forum be sure to read the rules thread.