Attention New Members!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Whistler, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Need a new rod holder? Look here!

Need a bait tank for your boat? Look here!

Need a good way to organize your tackle? Look here!

Or how about an article that spells out repacking wheel bearings? Look here!

Since we have so many new members on the BOC, I thought I'd take the time to point them toward one of our most used resources. In our library you'll find anything from how to cure chicken livers to repairing your own gas lantern, reel maintenance, bait traps and just about anything else you can think of that a real catfisherman would need for improving the odds of that once in a lifetime catch! To make it a bit easier to navigate through the many pages of info we have, Dave Demoss(Dademoss) produced a nice Table of Contents for this area. Take a look here to check it out. And don't forget the other sections of the library! Click here to see the entire section of information we have just for you. And if you have an idea you'd like to submit to the library, just drop me a PM or make a post and point me in that direction. We are always looking for high quality content to add to it and you can even earn a medal for every 5 quality articles added in your name. Check in often as we add new articles all the time. And finally to everyone that has added content to our library, the staff says thank you! Without your participation, there would be no library.

2. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Added several new articles in the past week. Check out the library if you haven't in awhile.

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Bryan,

Great work in keeping the BOC library moving along my friend!

Thanks,
    Paul

4. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    id like to pass along an inexpensive and very useful tip on keeping cords and rope stowed and tangle free
    take a plastic caulk tube after its been used and with a razor or sharp pocket knife cut it into 3 sections this will be a band that can be slipped over rope or extension cord coils and keep them organized.
    it is helpful to loop your power tool cords into coils and slip one of these sleeves over it as well .
    i will take pictures of my vans cord stock and you will see how handy it is.
    dont know if this is library material but it is a handy and cheap aid to keep organized.

this works for anchor or dock rope as well.

Attached Files: