ATTENTION !!! ...Nascar Trivia Players

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by wolfman, Jan 28, 2008.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    The Trivia will end on this Thursday evening. I will submit the final question worth 10 POINTS.

We're in the closing laps...Time to hammer down !!!

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

TRIVIA, what TRIVIA???!!! There is NO SUCH THING regarding NASCAR. I've been readin'......thanks fellers for all the great info!

3. wolfman

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Oh...I dont see your name on the leaderboard. If you study real hard you might be able to get on it, but it wont be enough to win.. LOL:smile2:

4. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I think you should mimic the NASCAR season by submitting a 10 question shootout over a 10 day time period at a specified time.:smile2:

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    oh no. hehehe. ill be on here like a fly on a t()rd thursday eve,lol.

6. wolfman

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Good idea, what do ya'll think? Not sure if i will be online 10 days in a row. Maybe a 10 question shootout Thursday night?

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    :waaaht:ten Q shootout ? sounds good to me. ide hate to loose to 5th place with 1 Q.:too_sad:

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    hey wolf. wait. now how can that be fair to you? i know what youll say"oh i dont care" maybe getting one of the fellas lower on the totem pole to ask the 10 Q shootout. then you since your in the top 5 can have a shot at it? just a sugestion? mark or tom yrang? just a thought. think with all your work you should have a shot and maybe make a set time they will appear so we all have a frantic shootout. be a good adreniline rush???:cool2: