Attention Iowa

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by mikeskywalker, May 11, 2007.

1. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    The few of of have decided on a gathering it's looking like June 22-24 Rock Creek State Park if your interested go to the gathering thread and let us know so we can plan on reserving sites and so forth we will soon be discusing a menu and what to bring and so on and so on please dont miss out on this exciting oppertunity to meet your fellow brothren..... I look forward to meeting some new faces...

2. cathunter28

cathunter28 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    what has been going on walker. i have been to the river once but only the chanle cat have been bitting. where is rock creek at and have you been doing anygood on the fish. i am also saleing bait this year and making my on weights to sale. but get back to me on the gathering later.

3. Pylodictis Olivaris

Pylodictis Olivaris New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Mike (Cathunter 28) Are you ready to sell some sinkers yet? I know I need a bunch of 2 oz. a few more 3's and maybe some 4's for those nasty heavy current days...let me know what sizes you are stocked up on. What kind of bait are you going to be selling? If you are going to have live bait on hand make sure you get your bait dealers license....Adel really needs a place to get decent bait and I would hate for you to have to pay a big fine for not having one...last I checked it was like 30 bucks or something.

4. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    how are you getting the official list of who is going? should we have someone pm you? just an idea. i'm for sure going!

5. YoungBlood

YoungBlood New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Im with Marcus (Aqhaubi Master). Im sure Ill find out more from him but was wondering where Rock Creek is actually at?

6. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Rock Creek is in Kellog it is 11 miles from Newton i live in Des Moines and it takes me about 50 minutes to get there.

7. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    I already have the whole weekend off... and have signed up on the signup page...

Would like to see more brothers there!!!

8. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    im going to try to get that friday off and head up on thursday.. we will start a food thread once we get an idea of the turn out....

9. YoungBlood

YoungBlood New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I'm going to have to try to pull some strings to get it off because I just got back from vacation, but I live like 10 min south of Newton so it shouldn't be too far from me anyway.