Attention family!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Jul 3, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just got a pm from CatfishJohn,folks he so happy that he says he can't type so I volunteered to take over!! First off just ouuta the Blue he's been hied to do a temporary job that requires absolutely no lifting. The employer knows he is disabled and hired him anyway sight unseen.He will get $7/hour and he said(John that is) that possibly if he does a good enough job maybe when there are other cash jobs come up he will be first to be notifyed!! Then to top that off a Buddy from Tenn. is giving him a boat with trailer and it's gonna be all fixed up and ready to go Catfishin! I tell ya folks he is literally dancin,he is so happy and I am very happy for him! He says now he can get his car fixxed and low and behold he can also get to some of them Honey Holes now to me that's having a Super Grand Day! Lets all post a congrats to him cause he sure is beamin from ear to ear!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::big_smile::big_smile::wink:~~~~~~~~~~Sister Pat

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Well that is some good news.
    Keep looking up john, Don't let life get you down there is always some one looking your way.:wink:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks Bubbakat!!! The guys will remain anonymous(unless told otherwise) but they know who they are! Words can't express my gratitude towards them!!! :wink::big_smile: God Bless those Angels!!!

To tell you the truth,up until today looking down was the only way I knew. Its been a long,hard,tough,sad road here lately(long time) for me. The Temp. job and the 2 guys have made my year GREAT!!! God Bless and Thank You all!!!!! :wink::big_smile:

Thats another reason I love this site,the people here are ABSOLUTELY the BEST Guys and Girls on the Planet!!! I can't imagine life without Regina(of course) and all of you Wonderful people here!!! :wink::big_smile:

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey John, I'm glad for you to hear that things are looking up for you right now!!! Enjoy the holiday. Grab life by the horns, and make the most of it. Good luck with your new job. Make the most of it...without hurting yourself. Good luck to ya man!

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Very glad things are looking up for youJohn, they will keep getting better I just know.

6. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    John, glad to here of the job and the boat. thanks for the good news.:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

7. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    John Ole Buddy;

Remember Good come to the Good. It was your time. Congrats on the Job and getting a Boat. When you get ready to get out there and do some fishin let me know and I will send you a little surprise to make it even better.

Gene

8. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Congratulations John! Glad to hear about your recent fortune. It's about time you had some good luck :big_smile:

9. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Sounds wonderful John. Sometimes the Lord answers our prayers with answers that don't make sense to us, but get the job done (if you know what I mean).

Keep that grin a goin'. Congrats on some happiness :big_smile:

10. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    congrats on the job and the boat. when life seams to be hittin ya with nothin but fertalizer, sometimes roses pop up.

11. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    couldn't happen to a better guy. glad to hear it John. i wish i were able to help out some here - this is a good board, with the best members in the world.

when one of us goes thru tough times it seems like it touches another members heart and they reach down a little to help....

i am gonna be one of those guys that help some day:big_smile:

12. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Congrats on the Job and getting a Boat

13. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Wow John!!!!!! Thats some great news, im excited for ya Brother, just dont over do it Okay??

14. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Congrats John and thanks PK. Glad things are looking up!!

15. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    It is funny how life sometimes treats you like a fire hydrant and then one day you get to be the dog for a while!!! It is great to hear about things taking a turn for the Better for you John!!! Congratulations on the new job and the Boat Buddy!!! You deserve a break!!!

16. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Congrats on the job and boat. prayers are still going out for you. :big_smile:

17. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    See ya didn't even need to buy a lottery ticket. Do what your body allows ya, but never stop letting your brain grow. Good luck. John

18. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats John on everything.God works in mysterious ways. This time he blessed you. It could not of happened to a better man and his wife. Great News.:smile2:

19. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Onward and upward Big John...

20. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    John,

that is wonderful! I am very happy for you!

*Hugs*!!!:big_smile: