Attention catnewb101

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Fishermancat1, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Fishermancat1

Fishermancat1 Member

State:
    Cobb Co. Georgia
    I will be fishing the little river bridge for flatheads.Off bells ferry road hear in a couple of weeks. Didn't you say your son caught a flatheads under the bridge. Just want to confirm that. Thanks

2. Fishermancat1

Fishermancat1 Member

State:
    Cobb Co. Georgia
    I will be fishing little river bridge for flatheads in a few weeks. Didn't you say your son caught a flathead under the bridge. In need of confirmation. Thanks

3. IrishO'Brady

IrishO'Brady New Member

State:
    Ga
    it would prolly just be easier for you to pm him- just a suggestion.
    PS I live in cobb , so ya ever wanna get on'em send me pm we'll get a trip together
    -Chris

4. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    first of all..lol i am a son that was some other guy that i dont know. but id like to take a go with you if your willing, we all live in the same county here

5. Fishermancat1

Fishermancat1 Member

State:
    Cobb Co. Georgia
    So you you caught the flathead under the Ltittle river bridge under bells ferry road. Correct?

6. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    The Lake is way down. We went fishing at little river a few weeks ago and didn't catch anything. Jumped off the cliffs and found the bottom real quick.

7. Fishermancat1

Fishermancat1 Member

State:
    Cobb Co. Georgia
    i wanted feed back to confirm that there was a flathead caught there. Next Spring i will try to fish that area for flatheads

8. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    nononononnnonoonoononononono that had nothing to do with me man..sorry =) as i said maybe we can go there sometime if yer willin to take a kid with ya

9. CHUMBUCKET

CHUMBUCKET New Member

State:
    GA
    you should try the flathead fishing down here on the lake where i live. we catch them BIG UGLY'S all the time. high falls lake is 650 acres and has some great fall and spring catfishin where the creeks come in.