Attention---Book lovers----Have you read this book?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cheryl, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    After reading this link, I wondered if anyone had read it, as I would love to go buy it now. Sounds like it discusses things we have touched on here about importing and exporting jobs in the USA.

What really excites me is where it talks about something I have been asking the owners of this company for several years now. (If all the jobs go overseas, how will anyone buy the product you are importing?.....never have gotten an answer on that one, but I keep prodding them with it occasionally) The book is called Take This Job and Ship It How Corporate Greed and Brain-Dead Politics Are Selling Out America
    . It is written by Senator Byron L. Dorgan, from ND. ( This may be the man we need running this country, if the book is as good as it sounds, AND he would implement the turn around of this country, which is stated that he tells about in the book)

I just happened across this on the Lou Dobbs page that Zappa posted in another thread.

If this type of book would interest you, check out this link.

http://www.holtzbrinckpublishers.com/stmartins/search/SearchBookDisplay.asp?BookKey=3936172

If you have read it, please let me know.

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Do we have any ND members here? Hmmmmmm, I can't recall seeing that state on anyone's profile. Think I will check out the states area and see if anyone posts there.

I'm really surprised Dinkbuster hasn't jumped on this thread.

I would love to know if this book is worth purchasing beforehand.

Take care.
    Cheryl