ATTENTION BOC MEMBERS!

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by rivercatsc, Aug 31, 2008.

1. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    The BOC gathering is going to be at Rocks Pond on Lake Marion Santee on Sept 12th-13th. This is a great oppurtunity to meet the folks that you talk with on the BOC on a regular basis. More details in the BOC Member Gathering Section. Come on out for fun, food, and fellowship. I hope to see you there.

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Yesiree, count on me.
    BB in SC

3. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I hope all goes well but I can't make it due to work. Y'all have some fun for me. LOL

4. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Barring a major hurricane deploying me to some odd part of the country, I will be heading dow the 11th and staying until Saturday.

I am looking forward to it.

5. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I will be down on the 11th also. Thinking about doing some night fishing that night and then fishing some friday afternoon.

6. Foxhound

Foxhound New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I think Im gonna try and go down early wed or thursday next week depending on what Hanna does this week coming. May need to keep Roundhill company......staying at Blacks. See you guys down there next week, planning on taking my boat as of right now. Going by myself as of right now.

7. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    I'm scared of that place at night. Make me quiver!! Can I follow you? :eek:oooh:

8. Foxhound

Foxhound New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Hell Dieter, Im scared of that place in the daytime.........seems like everytime I head out on that lake, a storm follows me......Sat afternoon we were headed in trying to beat a on coming storm and ran out of gas just as we got back in the canal.......had another can on the boat and had to swap over really fast......made it in just in time. Still gonna try though...........Roundhills bout got me sold on that drifting !!! For some reason the storms dont scare me near as bad after a few of those cold man colas........ I do want to try a couple of ole standby flat head drops on Marion either wed or thursday night if I can get some live bream.

9. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good news for BOC members. The Carolina Catmen have posted that there are 3 ways to qualify for next weeks Classic tournament.
    1- Have fished a CC tournament in the 2008 season
    2- Be qualified for the 2008 Cabelas King Kat Classic
    3- Be a member of the BOC!!!!!!!

This is great news for everyone that may have wanted to fish and wernt qualified well now you are. So come on out and lets fish.

10. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    Folks, it's this simple; this is the only BOC gathering being held at the epicenter of the catfish world...SANTEE COOPER!!

Nuff said......:wink:

11. cattastrophe

cattastrophe New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I am going to be there,hope we all can catch some big fish while we are there.

12. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Where can I find out more information on this "gathering"? I'm new to the site and am interested in joining the local chapters for my theray.....I mean "obsession".

13. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
  14. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    What part of the state are you from, Jon?
    Bill in Bennettsville

15. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    I am planning to be there fri and sat.
    Looking forward to it.

16. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC

Welcome to the BOC Jon.

Sandy Run is below Columbia on Hwy 176 if memory serves me correctly.

17. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Big bird you gonna have you yellow costume on?

18. mudfishmusic

mudfishmusic New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Sandy Run is below Columbia on Hwy 176 if memory serves me correctly.[/quote]

That's right and it's also right on top of the Congaree River. Mucho BIG Cat's round there!!!:wink:

Jon, have you got good access to the river up there? I rarely get that far up stream and was wondering what the water levels were like.