Attention area catmen!

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by BassMassey, Sep 10, 2008.

1. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
  2. armyfisher

armyfisher Member

State:
    georgia
    that sounds like a good date to me. just because my birthdays on the 10th hehehe. But yeah definatley i would love to come n fish all day n have a good time. if ya can get another thread going with more details if there are any more, but yeah i'll be there.:cool2:

3. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
  4. AirForced->1

AirForced->1 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thats good, right now im in the process of reoutfitting my trailor and also figuring out what is wrong with the drive on my motor by then I may have it fixed, as for the night time doesnt bother me any I got 2 Baja off road headlights on my boat (Darkness No More :wink: ) but im up for it ill talk to jafacman about it we may be able to make that trip

5. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
  6. BassMassey

State:
    Oconee
    i know altamaha jon's wife AT like to catch them flatheads.....come on georgia, get your name on the list

7. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Wish I could make it massey, but with the wifes birthday on that weekend I cant do a thing. Ended up getting tickets to the atlanta symphony that shes always wanted to see. So I'll be trying to stay awake while you guys are trying to catch fish:smile2:.

8. BassMassey

State:
    Oconee
    hey bro, a few things have changed due to lack of interest in this mini gathering/ tournament. As of right now the date is totally negotiable. Bumper said the weekend after the original date would be real good for him....so we're going with that for now. whatta you say.....? symphathy orchastra? couldn't ya just buy her the cd......

9. BassMassey

State:
    Oconee
    i got lots of sympathy for you bro......lmao! go check out the link on the first post for details cretues

10. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    i wish but I could buy a CD. But now I've got reservations at the ritz, you should get me a discount. I'll be there all weekend. Vacation from the kids for me:wink:

11. BassMassey

State:
    Oconee
    really, are you staying at buckhead or downtown? i can see what i can do....i could say you're my brother or something....I think it also depends on the occupancy of the hotel, and it's usually hard to get on weekends. It's worth checking out i guess though. Ya'll are going all out aren't ya, I've never even stayed at a ritz and I've worked at one for the past two years, lol.

12. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    She don't know about it. Going to pick her up from work that friday and tell her we are going to go out to eat. We'll be staying downtown and I'm not even sure which hotel yet. I plan on useing hot wire to make the reservations, but they don't tell you the hotel you get until after you pay. Kinda sucks.

13. joppawood

joppawood New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Yeah man, just let me know when we go. I have every friday and saturday off, maybe we start it on a friday night instead of a saturday? then the day never matters.

14. joppawood

joppawood New Member

State:
    Georgia
    so i guess the 10th or the 17th? if not, i just gotta let work know they need me sundays. :p

15. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    Aaron, If you need some help, let me know.

16. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    Aaron, where you at? Did you sneak off to the river?

17. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    Official tournament bump brought to you by fishwestpoint. :big_smile:

18. BassMassey

State:
    Oconee
    heck no, im gonna go across the street here in a few and catch some bait for tomorrow though.....i finally get two days off after 9 straight....as far as the date i felt the need to push it back to accomadate as many members as possible..........as of right now the 18th is looking really good.....

19. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    :angry:18 oct open gun season for deer hunters

20. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    Opening day of gun season not good. :sad2: