ATTENTION: All sisters of the BOC please read.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cheryl, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    There is a contest in the contest area for ladies only. For those of you not signed up, please check it out. At least 20 more ladies are needed to sign up and it's free to sign up for a dozen roses. Wouldn't it be nice to win them for the holidays? Check it out and even if you don't like roses for some reason, you can give them to your Mom, Mother in law, or donate them to a nice little old lady in your neighborhood or local nursing home and make their day.

Here is the link:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29556

Take care.
    Cheryl

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I see some gentlemen reading this post. Men have your women sign up if they don't belong to the board, so they can enter the contest. :cool2:

3. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I know you couldn't possibly be lumping me in there with those other "gentlemen":tounge_out: :eek:oooh: You know me better than that.I am surpised more girls don't sign up for this however.I have been toying with the idea of offering a Victoria Secrets gift card to the winner also, but didn't want to offend anyone.Vicky does have some nice things other than the obvious.:smile2: PS who is that in the picture with you?????? HUH? HUH?Cmon you can tell me.:big_smile: :lol:

4. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    WHAT, Jim, you don't want your woman that said you were a "nice" pig to enter?
    :tounge_out: Or has she already run you off?

That young lady is Clay McClinton's woman. She is an awesome young lady, she hails from IL, if I remember correctly. AND NO you can't have her phone number. :roll_eyes: :tounge_out: :lol:

5. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    The woman that said I was a nice "pig" was not in my personal collection.She and her new boyfriend are currently having"Difficulties" which is female for; "He is a PIG"!!!!:eek:oooh: :roll_eyes: :cool2: :wink: That young lady is indeed awesome and ,aw shucks already taken.You sure know how to hurt a guy!!!!:big_smile: :smile2:

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Bumped to the top for the ladies of the BOC.

JIM,

Unbeknownst to you, YOU are not a lady. :lol: Just had to throw that at you.
    J/K.

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    17 more females needed! Where are y'all?