Attention all PLEASE

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Gator, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    I told one of you that I would send you a tip and some guides. Well I now have the tip in stock but lost my hard drive and as a old man I have little to no memory left. So please tell me who I need to send these to and where they need to go please. Sorry it took so long but I have been going trough some medical issues and have one more treatment to go thank god for that.

2. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Gator, I think the member's name is THE NIS,

Hope that last treatment goes well for you Brother, Good Health and God Bless ya, Your a Good Man.

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Gator, if they still need em, maybe they will post again. Hope you find them.

Good luck with you treatments. I sure hope it all goes well.
    You and yours are always on the prayer list.

Merry Christmas, best of Health.

Dano

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey Gator I don't know about the tip and all but my prayers are with you on the treatment and keep us updated you know I ain't to far away if you need anything so hollar if you do

5. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN
    Good luck with your treatment Gator,hope all goes well.

6. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    The treatments are going ok and thanks for all the prayers ya'll are the best folks in the world.

7. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    ABOUT THE EVER-INTREPID GATOR Jim, Gator....

You relax and rest. It was said best above- if the fella still needs it he will find you.

I gotta say this here cause it has been on my mind for more than a few weeks now. Jim- you are one helluva guy. You're sick as a dawg, taking some hellish treatments, down physically in a rut, BUT YOU HAVE MANAGED TO STAGGER ON REJOICING IN YOUR OWN WAY. What an inspiration! That a man I have never really met properly, never shaken hands with nor bought so much as a cup of coffee for, is willing to call himself our brother and actually live as such.

In his time of illness, rather than spend days upon days making posts about each part of him that hurts, he finds good messages to pass along. Instead of making the world aware of the everyday human frustrations of being ill, facing hard realities, and treatments that cripple and ruin a fellow for a while, Jim is lifting soldiers up in these threads, lifting brothers and sisiters up for the holidays, and working working working furiously to get everyone's stuff done. When the proverbial scat hit the fan with the hard drive on his computer, rather than throw up his hands and say that this was enough, that the weight of all that is going on will have to take pause till he can multitask again, he puts up a thread apologising on behalf of a mischievous computer and begs for our pardon while he finds his brother who needs a rod tip.

Jim, if there was an award for "BOC brother of the year", you'd have my vote. Not just from this. Though this scenario represents the sort of "Everyday Gator" that your brothers and sisters here have come to know. This is the sort of consistency that folks are drawn to you for- goodness for the sake of goodness and work for the sake of getting work done- regardless of the world that God is handing you, regardless of the world of headache and pain that modern medicine is using to fight your battle for you. You cut the hay while the sun is up and all other issues be damned, Jim.

I see that and wish to reognize it. From my early days here in june of 04, you were always straight up with me and with everyone that I know of who spoke to you. From my phone conversation once with you about a half a year ago and to this day, you impressed the heck out of me and gave me the belief that you were what you said you were, you lived how you said, and you put no front on for anyone's sake. You just do as you know, talk as you know and live as you know. That, sir, is better than can be said for a lot of people on this planet.
    Thank you.

Now do yourself a favor and allow yourself to get the R&R needed for the treatment you're under. Do no more than you should.... dont try to do what you can, cause perhaps you're just a lil bit too motivated upstairs for the body to keep up.

Sal, as merely a messenger on behalf of a lot of BOC Brothers and sisters who feel this way.

8. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

Great post Sal. Very well spoken. Get well soon Jim...

9. catfishkiller35

catfishkiller35 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Jim get well soon brother and have a merry christmas

10. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Hang in their Gator all will be well, good post Sal.

11. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Sal, great post. No, a really great post. Well said and very true. Jim, you are most definately an inspiration to us all. Get your butt well.

12. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    hope you get to feeling better Jim, have a Merry Christmas and may your New Year be Blessed and better than the last. I'll send one of my Guardian Angels your way to watch over you.

13. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Sal said it all, God bless and have a speedy recovery. Dick

14. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Sal, great post!

Jim, Sal said it all. We miss you, but know that you will be back in full force when you recover. As you have said so often to many of the members here, if you need anything, I am but a phone call away.

15. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    I echo the sentiments Sal fantastic post and so true. Jim get well i know I enjoy your posts. and I agree about the BOC Brother of the year I feel there should be a award like that and Jim gets my vote too!

16. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Great post Sal! I agree with Mutt. BOC brother of the year.

17. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Great post Sal! And yes I also agree that Gator would diffently be the BOC brother of the year! Take it easy bro! :)

18. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
  19. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Sal those are some mighty words there and I am not sure I am deserving of such praise. Thank you as coming from you those words carry a lot of weight with them.

It was roh1961 that I was asking about and I now have his addy so the guides and tip go out tomorrow. Thanks for the help Sal.

I hope and pray that every one here has a great Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.