Attention all night fishermen & women

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Brandon829, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Brandon829

Brandon829 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I just wanted to tell you a tip that I've been using when night fishing. I work at a sign company and we have tons of scrap laying around. I decided to get some reflective vinyl and wrap it around the end of my pole. If you're using a lantern or any light source it becomes extremely bright. Kinda like when you're seeing street signs at night. As soon as the end of the pole moves you're able to see it easier. Also, try taking a mini glow stick and tape it to the end of your pole with electric tape. Hope this helps! Good Luck! Brandon

2. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hello Brandon and welcome to the BOC. Stay safe and stick a pig!!!:wink:

3. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Ok Brandon, on the home page here go to B.O.C. sponsers, look for Wild Wolf Products, select it and hit the link. Look for the glow sticks, 100 per tube, hell of a deal. You might also check out the Kat Bobber vidieo, and testamonies. Those babys will catch you some hawgs for sure.

4. mavmannate

mavmannate New Member

State:
    De soto, Kansas
    Thanks for the tip! I wish I had the money to get a bunch of that for the boat for saftey and my trailers! Once you get 10 posts, msg me! I got an idea!

Welcome by the way! I'm fairly new too!

5. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome to the BOC and thanks for the tips.

6. kingkat82

kingkat82 New Member

State:
    Central KS
    Thx for the tip about the vinyl - lantern synergy. Would of been slick to have some the other night for a pole way down the bank. Does it affect casting at all?

I've tried both of these and theyre quality at a bargain price. Havent caught any hawgs on the Kat bobbers yet though:smile2: In addition to taping one to the end of a rod or on a bobber(or in the bobber in the case of Kat bobbers), the glow sticks are great for a mild light source to put on a chair, cooler, etc to save on batteries. Fully cracked they're decently bright, more than I was expecting at least!:big_smile:

7. CatHunterSteve

CatHunterSteve New Member

State:
    Snowville, Va
    Thanks for the information Brandon, sounds like a great isea. Welcome to the BOC thanks for participating!

8. Brandon829

Brandon829 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks for the welcoming guys! I just want to make sure I contribute my tips, as I have used alot of yalls! :big_smile:

9. mavmannate

mavmannate New Member

State:
    De soto, Kansas
    I think it would be cool for a boat to be covered with that stuff. Outside only. All red would be sweet!

10. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Good tips.....Welcome to the BOC

11. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Thanks and Welcome to the BOC Brandon!:0a25:.

12. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I help a guy at a sign shop too, and have been telling all my friends to do that, though I haven't done mine yet. :crazy: I need to attend to that! :big_smile:WELCOME to the BOC from South Carolina