Attention! All Kentucky Brothers!

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by Cattoo, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    guys i just wanted to post this to maybe light a fire under some of yall. as you know the BOC NATIONAL GATHERING is just around the corner and attendance is looking slim. come on guys this thing is gonna be great and its right in our own backyard! show some kentucky pride and get signed up for this. it's gonna be a blast! hope to see you all there.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    i'm working on making it.it'll be 4-6 hour trip for me but it'll be worth it!!! i've looked at the threads and am still wondering abt primitive camping???i'm not sure if i can make it friday night or saturday morning and if i do,all the $ i'll have extra is if i can get a deal on just enough room to pitch a tent.if anyone knows how much for the primitive let me know,either PM or let me know on the thread and i'll do my very best to make it!!! i talked to my other half and she said we would go if we can afford it.thanks all!!!!!

3. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    it sounds like a blast but do you have to have a boat ?

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    no ,its not limited ,you dont even have to be a fisherman or fisherwoman ,its a gathering of friends ,friends you already have and the ones you have not met .i hate crowds ,yet i'll be there ,plan on taking my tent but chances are i wont leave my boat lol plan on fishin the whole time .hope to see you there bring your friends and make some new ones .

5. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Hey, ya'll come to the national gathering. It's going to be good food, good fishing, alot of good old BSing. Check out the national gathering thread there are going to be some contests and some good how to lectures. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Griz

6. cornbreadnky

cornbreadnky New Member

State:
    Elizabethtown, Kentucky

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Ok all you Kentucky brothers and sisters please attend the National Gathering.You have a great opportunity to see many members. The gathering is held in your state, you should be proud to attend the national gathering represent the find state of Kentucky.

8. Big Country

Big Country New Member

State:
    Union County, Kentucky
    where exactly is the gathering atand when

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
  10. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    yes i plan on being at the gathering ,and i hope my new avatar doesnt offend anyone

11. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    For all who plan on being at the Gathering go ahead and sign up. If everybody signs up that plans on being there and you wait you mite miss out. Now wouldn't that just suck?:sad2:

12. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Just wanted to bring this thread back up top, and make sure all the new members know about the national gathering and that they are invited to join in with us.

13. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    I have one question. How much will it cost for primitive camping, Thurs, Fri, and Sat, meal, etc, etc? I can figure my gas but need to know how much for all other things included. Thanks, Dick

14. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    It is $40.00 for the entire stay. Go to the national Gathering thread under reservations for more info. You will find the price in there and how to get a site.

15. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Thanks Verlon.........

16. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sorry everyone but where do i goto to sign up and aslo find out the exact dates and location... I live in Shelbyville, Shelby CO. can you give directions?? Help...:embarassed: Shanadoia

17. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sorry everyone but where do i goto to sign up and aslo find out the exact dates and location... I live in Shelbyville, Shelby CO. can you give directions?? Help...:embarassed: Shanadoia

18. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
  19. lilgriz

lilgriz New Member

State:
    Aurora, KY
    i'm going to be there! it's going to be great fun! Hope to see more kentucky brothers there.

20. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    im gonna try my best to make it.....at first it didnt look like i was gonna get to make it but now its lookin better so idk we'll see