ATTENION all visitors to BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Jollymon, May 27, 2009.

1. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    STOP JUST LOOKING AN JOIN UP ;
    You can keep looking all over the Internet at catfishing sites, an u will not find another site ,that even comes close ,to the BOC.I know 1st hand i tried myself, it,s just not out there in my humble opinion.Finding the BOC is the best thing i ever found on the web.
    The BOC has good info on all aspects of fishing ,hunting,boating ,almost any outdoor activity an a lot other other interesting info.More importantly it is a group of the best people u r likely to get to know.
    Granted u will never get to meet, a lot of them face to face ,but after reading their post an chatting with them ,it will make u wish you could,get to meet them in person.
    So like i said to start with quit looking an JOIN up get in your 10 post an the site opens up even more to u .

STOP LOOKING AN JOIN THE BOC THE BEST SITE ON THE WEB :wink:

2. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Amen to that brother!! There is NO better site.

3. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Come on and join up. Share with us your fishing knowledge, humor, boating skills, hunting prowess, grasp of current events...etc Whatever you can bring to the table. You've been looking for so long now you must like what you see, right? It's free to sign up. Take the plunge.

4. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    u could'nt find a better site, with better folks anywhere!!! love it love it love it.

5. rclark

rclark New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I'm new to the site, and I'll second everything each of you have said!!

I'll set and read archives, old threads for hours!! Just started catfishing seveeral months ago so I've got alot of learning to do!!

Thanks to everyone that contributes!!

Randy

6. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Join up, You as a member will have the opportunity to meet a bunch of the members at the National Gathering, still in the planing stage, will take place in 2010.

7. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    thank you for your input brother, you are 100 % correct, I have found no better place for friendship, fun, information,and just flat out great people. :wink:

8. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    bumping just trying to keep it on new post to make it E Z for visitors to find :cool2:

9. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Yes! The BOC Rocks! Glad I'm a proud member of this organization! Met some nice members last year and looking forward to doing the same this year!! Great info, sharing laughs and everything Catfish you can read about!! Pretty cool if ya ask me!:big_smile:

10. 40oz

40oz New Member

State:
    Gun Barrel Tx
    The BOC is awsome it's a treasure trove of info & it's like facebook for rednecks:big_smile_2:

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    "There is no place, like this place, any where near this place, so this is the place." Enjoy.

12. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    hey and you can even razz a buddy dont ferget that S man(LOL) this is a great site and the people on here are top "O" the line! I wish I could think of something to add but I can't ther is no other site...the others here have covered it take a peep you wont regret it...Catfish Kenny
    B.O.C. MEMBER LOUD AND PROUD SINCE 6/28/07

13. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ALL VISITORS READING THIS TO JOIN THE BOC IT,S A GREAT SITE :cool2: AN IT,S FREE TO JOIN

14. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Seems to me ,every time i check the stats on the home page ,there r more visitors reading than members .We as members would like to hear from u visitors ,the only way we can, is for u to join the mighty BOC,so instead of just visiting ,come on an join up.:wink:

15. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    You are exactly right Dickie! I had posted a visitors get with it post last year. In announcing fishing tips, sharing ideas and helping to get people on productive spots you want them to contribute also. I had said before maybe they don't have a screen name, also Katatonik added a bunch. Here are a few! Smuck, netboy, afrad2commit, lowlife, chum, pondskum, waterdog, liteweight, bullhead.

16. 40oz

40oz New Member

State:
    Gun Barrel Tx
    Ya'll said a mouthful, BOC is THE fishing site

17. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    [:smile2::smile2: AMEN BROTHERS:big_smile::big_smile:

18. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    GOOD MORNING BOC :smile2:

19. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Just hoping some of the visitors get to see this :cool2:

20. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    just wanted to bump this back up with the amount of vistitors on here tonight maybe they will see it :wink: