atten wyliecat

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by JERMSQUIRM, Aug 14, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ok. here goes. im totally gonna get booed for this lol.

well in a last ditch effort to prove to those that have hard feelings against me for my past. with the CCC's last decision and with some of you latest posts.

and to a fella whom offended me in the past, and i hope i offended lol. if i didnt im loosing it.:big_smile:

im offering my hand in friendship. yep. sending you a request at posts end. im tired of fighting with guys and since monday have been posting different to prove it. and with this im trying to seal a deal.

if you reject it. thats understandable. with tanya and macs refferel. thats good enough for me. peace brother. ill even send some reps your way to cancel out those red ones i sent ya.:cool2:

cats is a new man.:eek:oooh:

2. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Brother, there were never any hard feelings toward you from me.

I told you last week that I noticed a change in you and your attitude. You are a new man. Whatever happened is good, and others should learn from it.

Honestly, you never really offended me. Sure, you had arguments, but you actually offered up something legit to think about. Like I have said before, it takes a lot to offend me.

Cats4uandme, you know how to "man up". You got a backbone. Thanks for having a spine. Some folks can learn a lot from you. :big_smile:

You're welcome on my boat anytime. :big_smile:

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    im wanted you to see this first . request sent.:cool2: