Atlanta, Georgia members

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Creteus, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Is there any members in the Atlanta area? Seems like we need to up the Georgia count of members. Need A fishing partner. I've only fished once this year and it was for 2 hours at the GA gathering. Time seems to slip away and work takes over. I need to get some time in on the lake. If theres anyone out there that knows a good spot and wants to fish let me know.

2. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    Remember me? well anyways seems ur in a little slump, ummm...try some areas out of your county like go to cobb county or a different spot in rivers. i know some spots in cobb. or you could try fishing in alatoona or you can try lake matthews in Brightwater.

3. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    hey creutus.......I live out in Dacula........there is a good spot down the road from me, although it is a *******. It's the only real opportunity around here to hook into a huge flathead or blue. Last time I went i hooked into a nice blue and about a 25 or 30 # flattie. I might go this Friday and your welcome to come if you like. I even have a good spot to catch bait and it's only a few miles from the spot. Just post back here or pm me if you're interested.