ateam fisherman

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by ateamfisherman, Aug 8, 2008.

1. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    need to put info on the site so some of us that come from far can plan. I dont care whitch lake just make up your minds so we will know what to plan on Thanks Sam Davis

2. fatfreddy

fatfreddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    its all in the thread DFW catfish gathering poll there is too much info to start over I think it will confuse some.mabey mo or someone can copy and paste or something. There is a map of the camp ground and the phone number I would advise calling or e-mailing the park for reservations and park guidelines. hope to see you there.

3. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    I just kneed to know what time ,when and what to bring. I have never herd a time or place. Thanks Sam Davis

4. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    It's the first weekend in October. The location:Wind Point Park,Lone Oak,Tx,on Lake Tawakoni. The website www.windpointpark.com.As far as what to bring,we are still working on that. Still needing some more volunteers. If you look at the thread in the boc gatherings,there is a list of whats left to be done. I will also copy/paste one here for you. If you need more info,feel free to PM me for my phone number. My name is Mo. Thanks.

5. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Positions Still Open

1) Treasurer/Tournament Coordinator- Motard1

The treasuer will be responsible for collecting tournament entry fees, record cah pay outs to winners, pay fees to windpoint park that are incurred by the host, maintain a record of expenses with receipts.
    Sell raffle tickets. You will need to work with whoever is doing registration on money in money out issues.

1) Photographer- Your name here

Get a list of everyone that attended from registration. Photograph the weekend activities, tournament weighin, people fishing, cookout, just catch those kodack moments and ensure everybody makes it in the pics. Transfer photos to disc and distribute to members that want one. The photo cd should cost about 5.00 for disc and shipping. If you cant do the CD burns and mail out we will work it out we just need to catch the moments.

4) Cooks needed

1) Wneubauer
    2) Your Name here
    3) Your Name Here
    4) Your Name Here

need to know how to cook fish, fries and hushpuppies. Your own cooker would be helpful, your expenses will be covered to the best of our ability. If you need equipment you have to let us know.

2) Fish cleaners needed

1) Drawout
    2)Your Name Here

Must be able to clean and filet catfish. an electric knife is a bonus. I have 1 available. Let me know if one of you need it and I will bring it

1) Registration-Your Name Here

Ensure everyone that attends gets signed in and given name tag and door prize tickets, tournament entry paid. Ensure everyone gets map of park, park rules, locations to area businessess, motels Etc. Once registration is complete forward and sign over funds and release to treasurer.

Make yourself available to answer any questions and give directions. This should be a local, if not everyone will have a handheld so we will get it done. You will need to work close with the treasurer

1) Auctioneer- Fat Freddy

Collect auction items at registration or when ever. Make enough money to cover the cost of this event. Saturday night auction kick it off with the 1 dola, 1 dola who'el gimme 2, now 3. What'el he bid 5. now 10 who el gimme 15 now 20 lets go routine. Entertain the crowd.

Feel free to volunteer for as many spots as you want but don't overload yourself and take the fun out of the weekend. If you can do some but no all of a job description that may be ok let us know what you can do.

Once my schedule is confirmed that I am coming I will take up some of the slack on some of this stuff.

TO EVERYONE
    The Tournament Coordinator is Motard1, please direct your questions to Motard1 if your question is tournament specific and not a general one. That way everone is one the same page with times, fees, prizes, weigh in.

Wneubauer is going to be the hero of the night if he does not get some help, As long as he can cook hehe

Drawout will need some help cleaning fish too if yall want to eat on time. But don't be cleaning fish out on the water that is illegal in Texas.

Motard1- Do you have access to any folding tables and chairs, Im not sure if Windpoint has any.

FatFreddy- Have you heard anything in regards to the Pavillion Rental.

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a good event in the making, congrats to you all!