Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
I am also a life long fan. They have a chance in a weak central. I am very worried about the pitching. You are going to see a lot of close high scoring games this year. The problem I have with Wade is that he knows hitting and will bring in hitters and the Astros will draft good hitters but he know very little about pitching. He never really had much luck with pitching or drafting pitchers when he was the gm of the phillies. Lets just hope he proves me wrong.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I am also a life long fan. They have a chance in a weak central. I am very worried about the pitching. You are going to see a lot of close high scoring games this year. The problem I have with Wade is that he knows hitting and will bring in hitters and the Astros will draft good hitters but he know very little about pitching. He never really had much luck with pitching or drafting pitchers when he was the gm of the phillies. Lets just hope he proves me wrong.
a weak central? i think you should rethink that one.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I WAS A FAN WHEN THEY WERE THE COLT 45'S AND HAD THE TOY CONNON JIMMY WYNN DO YOU REMEMBER THAT????

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
as of now, the top three teams of the nl central have more combined wins than the top three of any other dividion. that includes the al east!

·
Registered
340 Posts
I WAS A FAN WHEN THEY WERE THE COLT 45'S AND HAD THE TOY CONNON JIMMY WYNN DO YOU REMEMBER THAT????

I was not around when they were the colt 45's . I have learn a lot about the colt 45's as I am a baseball junkie. I watch them as a little kid but it was in 83 or 84 that I said that this is my favorite team (I was 9 or 10 and started to play baseball). My first game was in 1990. Me and a couple of friends took a road trip to Houston and watch a couple of games. I later moved to Houston area and went to many games.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts