Asking for Prayers

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Gordhawk, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I have never done this before,but I feel the need to do it this evening. I went to my cardiologist today for a routine 6 mo. checkup. I haven't been feeling too good here lately so I was glad it was time for my routine checkup. Well to make a long story short,I have to have a heart catheterization done on Friday morning April 3,2009@10:00 A.M. I'm asking for all of my brothers and sisters here on the BOC keep me in prayer.

Thanking you in advance,and may God Bless each and everyone of you.
    Glenn

2. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Prayers sent from NE Oklahoma.

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Glenn, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. They will have you back in good shape in no time.

4. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Glenn i'll be praying for you that the Lord are God will bless you and watch over you . God Bless

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Glenn I Have added your name to the prayer list. You'll be feeling like a new man before you know it.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Glen you will be in our thoughts and Prayers. The Heart Catheterization is the route to go. This will get to the bottom of the problem. Many Doctors order a lot of expensive test then still have to do the catherization. Its not as bad as it sounds. I hope they find your problem and get you back to fishing.

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Glenn you are in my prayers brother.

8. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thanks,to each and every one who has sent prayers my way for my procedure that I will be going through tomorrow morning @10A.M.
    May God Bless and keep every one of you.
    Glenn

9. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hi Glenn, I have added you to my prayer list. I'll see you on the river. Later Andy

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Glenn we'll all be with you in Thoughts and Prayers.Just remember you're not doing this alone.We're in there with you.

11. primitive

primitive Member

State:
    Dav. Ia.
    You are a good man Glen, You'll be fine. Modern Medicine is unbelievable these days. You'll do well. Waiting is the hardest part. Let us know how it turns out. Ron

12. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Good Morning,
    I wanted to take a few minutes this morning to let you all know that everything went well yesterday morning,and the doctor didn't find any more blockages in my heart. He said the catheterization looked the same as the last one that I had in 2006. He did change the dosage on one of the medications that I take and added one new one,and I have to go back to see him in 2 weeks for a routine follow up. Again,I want to thank each and every one of you that kept me in your thoughts and prayers during my procedure yesterday. I'm supposed to take it easy for a few days so I'm doing what the doctor told me to do,nothing! I even had to pass up a fishing trip today with my fishing partner,but there will be other days in the future when I'm feeling better.
    God Bless Each and Every One of You,
    Glenn