As Luck Would Have It!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Jan 31, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, I thought after my string of bad luck, not getting to plan a weekend trip to get on the river I was going to get to go!!! But, I awoke this morning, turning on the news to see a winter storm is heading our way predicted for this weekend!! Why can't these things happen monday -wed? I have the shakes here so bad people I can't hold my coffeye!!! I NEED TO GET ON THE WATER!!!!!!!:embarassed::crazy::angry: rollo

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I feel sorry for you guys in the inland. I'm lucky enough to only live 1 1/2 hours away from the Atlantic Ocean and even when it's cold, there's always some kind of fish biting in the ocean.

I gre up Indiana, so I know! I used to put my rods away in November. But now with saltwater as an option, I can fish 12 months out of the year.

Don't worry fellas, February, the shortest month is here and before you know it March will be here.

3. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ITS GOING TO GET BETTER SOON I HOPE !!!!!!!!!:wink::still_dreaming::0a18:

4. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Old Rollo: Just get out on the river today, Why wait ? just go for it and don't look back brother. The fish are calling your name... Listen I hear it now !!

Rollo come and get us !! you baby !! :smile2:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i think maybe after the ole lady gets home i will drop the boat in....atleast if i went for a boat ride, it may calm my nerves!! lol...i got your baby also DH!! I think if I were you I wouldn't be worrying about this baby here, but the guys that are coming down there to take care of business!:wink: now I think about it.....you may wanna shut down shop and go do some practicing yourself!:wink::crazy: rollo

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Just calm down and take a deep breath. If you want I can give you one of my nerve pills...:wink::smile2:
    You'll be able to get out soon. The other day did wonders for me even though I didn't catch a fish...:smile2:

7. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    :smile2: Hey Rollo work on some tackle and calm those nerves a bit!!! We have a "little" nasty weather here too, supposed to snow,sleet and.......:wink:

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    how many of them pills can i take at once? and how fast can you send them?:smile2: rollo:crazy:

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

That just depends on how good you wanna feel!!!:crazy::wink::smile2:...I usually only take 2 a day but thats just enough to get me by on good days. On bad days it can take up to 4...:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::wink::smile2:...Their not real strong but they help my nerves.:cool2:

I could get them there pretty quick...:wink:

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Man I hate going to them pay-places and sitting on the bench watching the water and hoping a fish jumps out of the water into my lap !! But John you keep doing it someday one will jump into your lap buddy..

Rollo:

You can take hundreds at once if you want too, How man does it take to calm your nerves, I guess it all depends how bad you are. I would start out with 10 first then in 15 minutes if that don't work take 10 more , then call Johnny boy up on the phone and talk fishing..LMAO

Wow Johnny I knew there was somthing a matter with you , Just not sure until now..LMAO

Rollo go pick Johnny whats his face up friday evening and drive down here and we can sit around and BS all weekend and then you can be home by Sunday evening in time for you to go back to cleaning house.. LMAO :eek:oooh:

11. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    I'm with you Jason .... I had fished at least 4 to 5 days a week before moving up here .... and haven't wet a line since .... I told my bro the other day if March doesn't get here soon they will have to use my boat for a casket ... I've tried the nerve pills thing ... and all you do then is think about fishing, but you are in a stupor while you are doing it ......... :embarassed:

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

13. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey Jonny boy and Rollo if you come down this weekend bring a truck there is a boat sitting here in my neighbors yard that been there for 8 months now and its getting old looking at it sitting there with no boat driver in it..LMAO

You two could make this the Pick up John boat trip..LMAO:smile2:

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I wish I had a way to get down there to get that boat.....Its killing me!!!:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:

15. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Hey Deerhunter ..... what kind of boat is it ... you said jon boat ..wood ... steel aluminum ... and how long ... are they selling it or giving it away or are you just BSing??? ....:roll_eyes:

16. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    We have John's boat here, and we been trying to get it too him for 8 months now, some way or how we will get it too him here soon I hope

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I hope so too!!!!!:wink:
    It sucks because in May when were down there our car has no hitch and no way of getting it here. Its killing me not being able to get that boat up here!!!:eek:oooh::wink::smile2: Once I get it here I'll have a truck I can use locally to launch it but no way of getting it there...

18. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    You should be fine Rollo, its all supposed to be over and done with by saturday...

19. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Get on out there and fish anyway a little snow shouldnt stop you. Me and my buddy fished in the snow a few weeks ago. The fishing was pretty good.

20. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    heck rollo its supposed ta be 39 on sunday , id at least go bank fish n start a fire to keep warm :wink: even if nuttin bites its better than setting at home