As I was saying from the Computer Repair Help Thread!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by pk_powell, Mar 30, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My husband just received a phone call from his attorney,I had to take over the conversation due to the fact I believe Steve"s pain Meds effects his memory and I remember things he does not. The Attorney stated he has finally heard from the Disability board.They still do not have a required Doctor's note that supposedly says point blank that he is unable to work! He wanted him to go back to his pain management doctor and get said note.This is when I had to take over the phone discussion. I told the Attorney that this doctor has never written disability papers and he wasn't starting now.Herein lies the problem. All the docs are associated with the major hospital in town.It almost seems like they are not allowed the use of the restroom facilities unless first approved by said hospital. I am steaming now!! The pain and anguish my family has been through for almost 3 years now,I'm surprized I personally have any nerves left. So the Attorney says Mrs Powell"You have to go with Steve and be as kind and sweet as candy" You have to very sweetly explain to your personal doctor that due to Steve's pain and the meds he is on,he is unable to pull a full days work on a weekly basis. Meanwhile he is rapid firing a letter out to explain in simple to read easy to understand a letter that explains exactly what the Disability Judge is requiring.My instructions is to go to said doctor but do not show the letter.I have to sweet talk him first.My point is this I need your support and prayers badly that God will give me the words I need to use to sweet talk this doctor.Then if he agrees to help Steve,we are to leave and make another appearance with the doctor is 2-3 days with letter in hand. Lawyer says if we can get this doctors signature and it's sent back by our Attorney to the Disability Judge,we should hear a positive answer in a matter of weeks! Family!! When someone says weeks to us,thats a long time considering how long we have been waiting already. Never did I ever dream in a million years we would be going through this! Will you Please Pray for us! I'm not kidding,I'm a very religious woman but I am about to bust.Maybe that doesn't sound very good coming from the likes of someone that I profess to be.For that I'm sorry,yes I am a Christian,will be the rest of my days,but ya see folks I'm also human. I hurt, and I bleed, also. Please help me to stay strong and pray! I'm one very weak sister right now!! Ashambed to admit it,but I can't lie,so I may as well speak the truth!:sad_2a: :cry: :angry_2:

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Pat I sure will keep you folks in my prayers May the LORD bless you and your family ( ask your attorney to reconmend a Dr that might help some Drs will not comment themselfs

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Prayers being sent PAT

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Pat we continue to hold you and Steve up in prayer. Hang in there Sis, i know youve been through a lot but i dont believe God will give you more than you can bear!!!!

5. Wooly

Wooly New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Pat I have just sent a prayer for you and your family. Just hold on!

Wooly

6. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    (((((((((HUGGGSSSS TO YOU SISTER)))))))))), you sound like you need it. Im sendin up prayers right now for you and your family. No one deserves to go through a hardship like that. I hope it all works out for the best and may the Lord grant you all the strength, patience, and wisdom to say and do what ever needs to be done. Be strong,.... If he leads you to it, He will lead you through it.

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayers have been sent.It seems were both going through tough times but...Like you have told me,Have Faith and things will work out and get better! Keep us updated on how things go.

8. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Pat,

Your family is in my prayers.

I'll tell you what helps me when I've been tempted to get all wound up...
    just think for a minute about who gets pleasure when you're climbin the walls. Don't give him the satisfaction.
    God knows just what's to come and He's not worried :smile2:

Carolyn

9. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You just hit the nail on the head with your Statement. I'll not give my (Enemy Satan a chance to gloat)! God will get us through this,and I have been thinking.Maybe instead of asking for what I want,I need to ask Him to show me what door He wants me to walk through! God always knows what is best for us.We and yes even me get to thinking that we know but we don't always.Jesus always said not My Will Father,but Thy Will be Done! Thank you very much for helping me to get my head on straight. When a person is tired,frustrated,and feels wrung out their head gets wobbly.You Sister Hope just picked me up and dusted my britches off and gave me the gentle push I needed to get back into the fight.I humbly thank you very much,in fact I feel beholdin to ya!:big_smile:

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Pat I'm Praying for you as before.Just hang in there ,if anybody can get through this you can. Just hang in there and like I said before don't give up.That's what they wnat you all to do. Were all pulling for you.

11. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Prayers sent from Florida.
    Pat I went through this with my wife and it took around four years and then some. She was turned down by a Judge three times but I would not let her quit and we had a good persistant lawyer who was willing to keep fileing.
    The wording on the doctors letters is the key. Ask your lawyer about the wording.
    I really think they do it to see if you will just quit.
    Here is what I suggest.
    Get your mind set for a long hard battle.
    Be determined to win it.
    Make sure your lawyer is on your side.( He works for you) you don't work for him.
    This means that you can fire him and get another one if you have too.
    Don't be discouraged.
    Pray! Because you will need the strength and prayer works!
    Now go get them!

12. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers will continue to be sent Pat.

13. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    My sister you have already hurt the enemy with your bringing your dark feelings to light,I salute your humble,honesty.James 5:16 says Confess our faults one to another and pray for one another that you may be healed.I pray right now for the peace of God to rule over any situation,or decision in your lives.That the grace of God takes hold of your tounge,that your words are filled with His grace,and you know how to answer anyone.That the same Grace will affect the hearts of all you must deal with,that you will experience favor through your troubles,and the Glory of God will be shown to all through His power working through you,His Children,In Jesus name Amen

KNOW as you go to see the doctor You have the Lord there with you.Whom shall you fear.

14. Catman

Catman New Member

State:
    Randolph, Nebraska
    Pat. sometimes the medical condition it's self is all that is needed. but in most situations a statement from ((any)) Doctor that has examined him is needed. I would If possible look into a new lawer . and a new Dr.

15. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thoughts and prayers sent from ky.

16. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thank you for your prayer,Hey I feel the Power flowing through me already.The enemy is being defeated as we speak.When God is in Control I tell ya the Mountains will not only shudder they will move!! I know that we will be taken care of it! I have absolutely no more doubt in my mind! Our God is an AWESOME GOD!:big_smile: