Arrowhead collection

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Bill in SC, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    All or part. Trying to secure funds to buy the jet boat here on swap. Here is a link to a portion of my stuff. Serious inquiries only, and I sell my stuff right at book value, unless of course you buy my whole collection for 10K.

http://www.dirtbrothers.org/gallery/bristow/

BB in SC

2. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    WOW Bill Thats one AMAZING collection you have !! They look Great. I sell/buy alot on e-bay and I know there are alot on there you might do good there if you have no luck anywhere else.

3. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Very nice collection Bill..alot of rare and unique pieces...hope you get top dollar..:cowboy:

4. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    10k or more, Bill you have museum quality stuff there. 10k is prolly low end. hate you have to sell your lifes collection. you must really want that jet boat. hope it works out for you. but really, its gotta be worth more than that.

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    That's just a small portion of our stuff. One thing for sure is that I won't take any of them with me when I leave this Earth. Youngin's would probably just sell them off. I really don't need to raise but 2K as the sale of my J-16 Carolina Skiff will fund the rest. I just posted them on Craigslist, so hopefully someone will buy a few, or all.

BB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.