Arrest made in NFL Star's Death

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by whiteriverbigcats, Dec 1, 2007.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
  2. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    They have arrested 4 suspects in the shooting death of Washingtons Safty Sean Taylor.
    ********************************************************************************************************************

Hey Shane,

I just got just one word for that - and that word is:

"GOOD"!
    :wink:

Thanks for that Information,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

3. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I am glad to hear that they caught the guys.

4. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Its messed up how someone can have the world in their hands and then someone thats it right from them over something so stupid as possessions

5. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    They will sit in a concrete blockfor the rest of their worthless lives to think about it.

6. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    There is too much jealousy & envy in this world. It leads to senseless & stupid crime.:cry: More young lives ruined over something petty.

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I dont have any pity for those who did this.

8. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    It REALLY pissed me off when I heard they were being charged with UN-premeditated murder.
    They took a loaded gun with them to his house. That gun didn't just happen to fall from the sky into their hands. To me that is premeditated. What did they (the prosecutors) think the gun was for a door stop. I guess they will only make a charge they think they can prove but this is where the law is so ridiculous.
    They took a life, they should pay likewise. I am so sick of my taxes being used to keep lowlifes in prison...W

9. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I tottaly agree... If they bring a gun how the hell is it not is it not premeditated... and there was 4 of them.... I hate when they can change the law to what they want to save time and money on trials...

10. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Those bastards are going to rot in Jail now like they deserve! They, all four of the suspects have previous convictions and felonies, so it looks like they were walking a fine line to begin with, and they deserve everything they are going to get in Prison. Trust me, they are going to Jail and Prison close to where Sean Taylor grew up and you know there are going to be some of Taylor's buddies in Jail waiting for those four to arrive.:that_hurt:

11. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    It's ridiculous things are spiraling down further. I recently caught some one in the drive way of my parents house attempting to break into my car. My mom appeared to get a quick glimpse and told me he didn't appear to be older than 16. You can't have anything around here without some one trying to take it away from you.