Arlovski vs Rogers

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by KAW RIVER KILLER, Jun 7, 2009.

1. KAW RIVER KILLER

KAW RIVER KILLER New Member

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    So............ what he hell happened here? I think that old football psalm of "Any given Sunday" is now "Any given Saturday". Andrei needs to tell Freddie Roach to get bent and start going for broke again. This is MMA not boxing.

2. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Heavy weights have heavy hands, and any thing can happen like you said. AA got caught a few times and nitey nite, good stoppage before anyone says it was early.

3. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I didnt get to see it...was it on cable or regular tv?

4. derbycitycatman

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    I watched it online, Im guessing it was ppv. I sent ya a pm.

5. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Thanks Brian! I watched it this morning...yeah...Arlovski got caught big time! This guy Rogers looks like the real deal!

6. derbycitycatman

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Did ya see the double flying knees by I think jose aldo against cub swanson??? Certainly a must see, did I mention thats my 2nd fav. site. They also have xrays of urijahs? broken hand.

I dont know if Id advise AA going for broke either, didnt work out to good against fedor. Id say if rogers hit anybody with them shots their going out, looked right on the button a few times, plus 260 + pounds. I think theyre talking rogers against oveereem next. Rogers star is shining bright, love the story of him quitting tire work at sams club to buying a house after his last fight.

7. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Makes me want to see Rogers and Kimbo slug it out!

8. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Kimbo won't make it through the house. :wink:

9. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    rogers is big but arlovski hasn't been the same fighter since he lost the belt in ufc. he's was a beast in his day and took out every heavyweight at that time.

10. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Arlovski look really good against Fedor. I actually had him winning the fight until he got caught! If he would have kept himself together...no telling how much more he could have beat up on Fedor.

11. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK

yeah but that's fedor though all it takes is one. hell randleman was molesting him until he got caught.