Arkansas to Make B.O.C. History!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by TOPS, Mar 27, 2008.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    One of our brothers from overseas will attend the Degray gathering, As far as I can tell this will be a first, Degray going International! Be part of history, Make this gathering and welcome our brother to the States!!

2. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    TOP said it nicely!!! COME BE A PART OF THIS MILESTONE, ATTEND AND SEE WHAT THE BOC IS ABOUT. BRINGING TOGETHER FOLKS FROM ALL PARTS OF LIFE AND BROTHERS FROM ALL OVER TE CONTINENT!!!

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    AwShucks, Top. Barse is probably just wanting to see if you guys wear shoes or not. lOL

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Lawrence, I will even take my teeth out if more members attend this gathering:wink:!! This could be Big!!!

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Oh No, not the teeth. Please, NO!..... LOL

6. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Lawrence your gonna have to behave yourself. They put me close to you at De Gray to keep you in check lol

7. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Tops im glad to see him coming to the degray gathering,you think he can handle all these rednecks,,,,,oops i mean arkansans :smile2: This will be my first gathering besides the sinker gathering so i'm really looking forward to it, see y'all there....robert

8. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Who? From where?

9. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Was going to let everyone figure out who, better yet make plans to attend and see who shows up!!! But, I see Ol' Shucks done let it out of the bag!!!

Barse, From London, United Kingdom has plans on attending this gathering! So, Let's make a brother welcome and show him a good time. He will be flying in from london on the 28th of April and leaving on the 5th of May!!

10. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Oh Boy I can see the News Now,(The Queen Mother has dispatched an Expendenary Force to Delgray) To fetch Up one of Her Subjects who was last seen wandering the Hills with a Jug of Shine and Dragging a Flathead behind Him wearing a Pink ToTo,Lookin for Uncle Paul.LOL J.D.:wink:

11. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Kevin, I don't know why you have to keep me in check. Shucks, I am mild mannered and meek. Its Patricia and Lesley who causes all the trouble. Man's got a right to defend himself, don't he. You'll be okay unless there is a freight train track close to the campgrounds. If so, watch out, you'll get trampled. LOL

12. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hopefully he will come the the BOC its the best fishing site in the world

13. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Who causes all of the trouble? Its that Okie over there in the State next to me. :0a10: Awshucks is his name. Ain't that right porky? :big_smile_2:

14. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Arkansas?ARKANSAS?:sad2:I know I have heard that name somewhere,Arkansas OH yeah I got it.SPOONBILL told me that was what Missourians called the southern part of their state between Springfield and Shreveport.According to Spoon it aint much good for nothing so I wonder why a Foreign member of the BOC would want to go there.Probably into snagging or some such!!!:big_smile::crazy::eek:oooh::roll_eyes::tounge_out:

15. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Acutually it was SPOONFISH what told me!!!!:roll_eyes::smile2:But can you really trust a guy named TROY??????:wink::cool2::tounge_out:

16. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Sounds just like something a yankee would say. You won't catch anybody from SOUTH Carolina talkin' like that! :004:

17. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas

Well Lawrence from what I have read on these post You just can't keep outta trouble :smile2: and I have a correction to my post I won't be near you I will be right next door. :eek:oooh: Hmmmmmmmmm I may have to bring plenty of rope so I can get some peace and quiet at night.:wink: