Arkansas Running Backs

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by dahoss2002, Nov 28, 2006.

1. dahoss2002

dahoss2002 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Now I'm an LSU fan but what a pair of running backs them Hogs have. Personally, I wish they could both win the Heisman and turn pro or at least transfer to LSU (LOL). I really feel they are gonna blow Florida off the field even though the Gators are a well coached team. The "Wildcat" set is hard to defend but I bet Barry Switzer would have loved to have that pair in his "Wishbone". Talk about unstoppable. Mcfadden reminds me of Hershell Walker!! and he can pass too!!!

2. boliver

boliver New Member

State:
    Rudy Ark
    i to think the hog rb's are good but i don't know if they are good enough to beat fla. without a qb who can complete sone passes. miss state would have beat them if not for some unlucky breaks. all they did was put 8 or 9 in the box. still i believe it will be a god game. boliver

3. dahoss2002

dahoss2002 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Harrell I agree about the QB part. Just let Mcfadden take the snaps in the "wildcat" set and run a little wishbone or option ball. McFadden can throw as well as any QB on the roster plus he's a scoring threat from anywhere on the field.

4. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    I think Florida will win just because they are great at stopping the run and are very athletic up front on defense, Arkansas cant throw the ball at all and that will be thier down fall saturday.

5. boliver

boliver New Member

State:
    Rudy Ark
    lsu was good at stopping run , no. 1 sec before ark. now fla.is no1 just have to see if they are better at it.they will definately get tested

6. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    Darren McFadden is an awesome running back in fact I really believe he deserves the Heisman and is the best in the nation.

7. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    looked to me like carpenter for arkansas dropped enough near perfect passes against lsu to have made a difference in the game ............... 3 i think it was ....... and monk was asleep at the wheel with his effort on two passes .. he did raise the roof on the td run ............... just another view point ...:wink:

8. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Gonna be a good game. I can't remember the last time I was looking forward to the Hogs games but they have sparked some excitement this season. Ya'll are right about McFadden all he needs is just a little help. WooooopigsoooeeeeeRazorbacks!

st

9. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Although Florida has a tremendous rush defense, I personally don't think they've seen the likes of Arkansas. So I say Arkansas has this one. Plus they beat my second favorite team (Auburn,) wait let me rephrase that "they obliterated Auburn." And I absolutely can't stand Florida teams.

SudDawg

10. boliver

boliver New Member

State:
    Rudy Ark
    i agree there were several dropped passes. i don't know who you carpenter you were talking about is. monk missed a low pass he should have had. it would have made a big difference. the qb didn't make good decisions all day, 4th and 3 he takes a 15 yd sack instead of throwing it and letting someone have a chance at making a play. 3rd down with monk getting double coverage he didn't check out of it or get a timeout.and some of the catches like monks td were maricle catches. boliver