Arkansas Mountain Woman

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by squirtspop, Apr 17, 2006.

1. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    An Arkansas mountain woman went to the doctor and was told to go home
    and come back in a couple of days with a specimen. When she got home,
    she asked her husband, "What is a specimen?" He replied, "Danged if I
    know. Go next door and ask Edith. She's a nurse."

She returned home about twenty minutes with her
    clothes all torn and with multiple bruises on her face and body. "What
    in the world happened?" asked he husband. "Danged if I know," she
    replies. "I asked Edith what a specimen was, and she told me to go piss
    in a bottle. I told her to go fart in a jug, and then all hell broke
    loose.

2. Quackcephus

Quackcephus New Member

State:
    TX
    That's a good un!!! :blink:

3. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    A big 10-4 on that one brother:) :thumbsup: :big_smile_2: .....

4. pescador

pescador New Member

State:
    Ohio
    ha ha ha ha thats funny

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    That sound as if my wife was involved in that little story!!!:) :) :)

6. armynavy

armynavy New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thats funny I don't care who you are. Thats funny.

7. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Little Joe-Bob was in school one day, and his class was given a special homework assignment. Each student would be given a word, and the student would write a story illustrating the meaning of that work. Joe-Bob's word was 'frugal'. Now, Joe-Bob didn't have a clue what that word meant, so he asked his sister, who said, "It means thrifty." Well, that didn't help Joe-Bob out a bit, cause he didn't know what that word meant either; so he asked his mother. She said, "It means 'to save', that's all". Joe-Bob quickly ran to his room and wrote a story. The next day, when the teacher asked if anyone would like to read their story in front of the class, Joe-Bob's hand was the first one up. The teacher called him up in front of the class, and he began:

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who went riding alone in the woods. A snake scared her horse and it threw her off into a deep pit, where she wasn't able to climb out. Frightened, she began to yell, "Frugal me! Frugal me!" A handsome prince was riding nearby and heard her. He found the pit, frugalled the princess, and they lived happily ever after.

8. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    lol now those are funny

9. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    I almost choked to death on my pretzels on the Mountain woman, that was a good one.

10. caatstalker

caatstalker New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    good one if u ever have the privliege of fishing ark with true locals u realey could apreciate that joke . some of my most memoriable expearieances.are late nite fishing on tributaries of ark lakes with locals . u learn the true meaning of the word CUNNING , lol l ove ark. have a day

11. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    The woman went to bed a little earlier than the old man, the woman was very tired and was almost asleep when the old man got to bed, As the old man crawled into bed, he booted very loud, the woman being half asleep, raised up in bed and said "what honey"!! the old man calmly said go back to sleep I did not mean to call your Name.!!

12. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    By golly Verlon, we do have something in common..your story sounds just like me and my wife just like mine did to you. LOL

13. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Steve and three of his buddies had gone fishing for nearly forty years. One Saturday, the guys are fishing along a highway when a funeral processional drives by. As it passes by, Steve lays down his pole, stands up in the boat, takes off his lucky hat and places it over his heart. This processional is huge and takes nearly five minutes to pass. Once it passes, Steve sits down, puts his hat on and casts out without saying a word. Needless to say his buddies are floored by his actions. One of them finally speaks up and says, WOW Steve, that sure was a respectful thing you did there when they went by. Steve replied, It seems the least I could do seeing as how I was married to the women for over forty years!

14. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Now that is true love if I ever heard of it. Gotta respect the fellow for that.