Arkansas Members, Pull together!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by TOPS, Mar 3, 2008.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Members you have a good chance to make a gathering for those that have not been to one. The DeGray Gathering will be 1 thru 4 may 2008. We have several members attending from out of state, which will make this gathering even better. several activities are planned to occupy your time. Hope to see you there. Heck, I might make some sinkers for you.:wink:

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thanks for the invite. If there is any possible way I plan on driving down. At least for a day or so.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    John we will be glad to have you heck come and stay a few days and save the gas. Reps your way.

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Top, me and Sam would love to come but we just can't commit til it gets closer to time. We never know what the tournament situation is going to be. Wish we could have made the sinker gathering at the nuclear plant, just hard to find the extra time. We'll get to meet some more members sooner or later.

5. eelamph

eelamph New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Where is London from Bentonville?

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Erik, I'm just north of ya a few miles. Perhaps we can plan on sharin a ride or something. It's a pretty good drag but at least we'll be going down hill. I live north of pea Ridge in the edge of missouri but i grew up in ark.