Arkansas Members Please Make this Gathering!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by TOPS, Jan 12, 2007.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36599

Arkies, This would be a very good opportunity for you to make a gathering. There will alot of good food, door prizes, 50/50 giveaway, T-shirt sold, good fishing, a chance to meet the same members face to face, that you have talked to by phone and online. You also have the right to say Yep, I have made a gathering! This gathering is in your home state please support the effort.

2. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    I haven't made the reservation as yet, but I for one will be there...ready to do some serious fishin with some ridge runnin, stump jumpin, back slappin, fish gettin good ole boys from the Natural State.

3. catmando2

catmando2 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    If there is anyway possible I plan to make it to the DeGray gathering as it is not far from my home in Warren, Arkansas
    Hope to meet a lot of people and have a blast there

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas

Arkansas members, I realize that this gathering is a ways out, it was planned this far out in order for all members have plenty time to talk to their Bosses to get the time off to Make this gathering. Here In Arkansas we try to do things right, no last minute whims, Attending a gathering is clear cut indication that a members is interested in what the B.O.C. has given to that individual. Click on the above make a post that you are interested in attending your support to this gathering will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Top!

5. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I am looking forward to this gathering to meet the Bro`s I want to see if if some of you are as ugly as your pictures :lol: :lol: :lol: ( just jokeing)

6. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i am gonna attend top.iwant to see if you guys are as friendly in person as you are on line lol

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I can remember my very first gathering. I had so much fun, I was hooked, people so friendly, the food was outstanding, and info shared was worth the trip.

New members and quest please attend! If you are a quest and attending this gathering you will become a member before the gathering ends. I am sure of it!!! For more info click on the link above.

8. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    :cool2:There is nothing that I can say that my Buddy Ol' Top Hasn't said.

As your Host for this gathering, Myself(Cntryboy) and my wife Angelkitty(Patricia) want to urge you to attend.

We guarantee you will have a good time, gain some knowledge, make new friends, have memories to last a lifetime, and have a very enjoyable weekend.

We have took on a task that takes more time and planning than one would think. That is why we planned this gathering eight months in advance, to give everyone in state and out of state time to make plans, schedule Vacations.

As host, we are grateful for the help that members such as Top, Tdawg, Mike Holladay, and several others have given to make this gathering what it is becoming.

So, as Top stated earlier. Show the BOC your support and make this gathering. Give Back to it the way it gives to you when you are sitting at home enjoying it online.

Myself and Patricia are proud to be members of such a outstanding organization, and will do our best to make this Gathering one you will be proud to say that you was able to attend!

:0a23:

9. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Unfortunatly I can't make it that weekend. I have plans for the first Saturday in May for the rest of my life. That's the day of the Kentucky Derby. Two weeks later is the Preakness Stakes and then three weeks after that is the Belmont Stakes. Unless there is some kind of emergency I don't ever miss them.

There are only four things that I can think of other than an emergency that will keep me from fishing. They are any of the Triple Crown races, Breeders Cup Day, Razorback Football on TV or The Super Bowl.

If the Hogs are on the radio only, I can always take one of them with me to listen while I fish, but the Kentucky Derby I don't miss.