Arkansas Members Give Us your IN-Put!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by TOPS, May 9, 2007.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Time to get involved! Give us your in put on this, we can not make correction with-out input. If you did not attend that is ok, we are trying to figure out a place where more Arkansas member will participate. This is your time to voice your opinion. click on the link for the Poll and input.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=47949

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Well, I didn't attend, but I have seen your picture. Gotta loose that beard man... that's Navy. Army was always well groomed. LOL

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Naaa, I liked the beard. Made him look like ol SantyClaus

4. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I liked the beard, but I couldn't figgure out who he was for the longest! :embarassed:

5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    I say keep that beard! Please show your Arkansas support and post in the poll!!!

6. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    newton any place you choose is fine with me.one week after keystone is good for me.

7. Shep

Shep New Member

State:
    Lamar Arkansas
    Hey Top what about Big Piney its central and I will help you

8. Shep

Shep New Member

State:
    Lamar Arkansas
    That would be Piney Bay

9. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Shep - got that one on my list of possibilities if Degray 2 is not chosen! This will be next year, but we can always have mini gatherings without all the contest and meal , just to BS and fish! But, i gotta get past Keystone first!!!

Anyone else have suggestions, then feel free to throw them in, I have a year to plan the next Big Arkansas Gathering. Then there will hopefully be a National next year after Paul is Back!

10. bigboy113054

bigboy113054 New Member

State:
    Prattsville,Arkansas
    Hey De Gray is fine for me, I really had a good time there. But if it moves my faimly and I will be there.

11. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    I didn't get to make it either and was sure wishing I was there. As for the next one, I would like to see it somewhere on the Arkansas or White River. Try to get a little more central location. I don't have a problem with driving to a gathering but I think it should be as central as possible to make driving distances as equal as possible. Just my thoughts. I'll be where ever it is if I can at all.