Arkansas Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by CNTRYBOY, Oct 7, 2006.

1. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    I am calling all of our Arkansas BOC brothers and sisters out!!!! Please take some time and look over the Gathering section, as i have posted a trend on a Arkansas gathering sometime next spring/summer. The date and location will be decided after i receive input from other members of the BOC and a date will be set after i find out exactly when National #2 will be! You can never start planning too early! I have posted four choices too choice from, so please take time to jump over to that trend and post your comments there!

2. grizzly

grizzly New Member

State:
    Griffithville, Arkansas
    Sounds good to me. I'd like to meet and talk to the Arkansas brothers and sisters. grizzly

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    All right by me try to make it in the spring or fall:big_smile_2:

4. NIMROD

NIMROD New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Sounds great ! May I suggest late June on Nimrod ? We always tear them Channel Cats up then over baited holes.:cool2:

5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Nimrod- will take it into consideration. From the information i have, Carter Cove seems to be the biggest camp area ( w/34 rv/tent sites with W/E). It is really farther northwest than what i had planned! It is also harder to get to than the other choices. I do not know that much about Nimrod and I have not fished it hsrdly any. But,would love to meet up with you sometime and you can take me around and show me the lake and we can do a little fishing!

6. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Not sure, but I think there's still a mercury advisory on eating fish from Nimrod. I know there was a couple of years ago.