Arkansas Gathering POLL on eating contest.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Angelkitty, Nov 13, 2007.

Arkansas Gathering Eating Contest

1. Pies

2. Twinkies

3. Stuffed Jalapenos

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Ok needing input here from the brothers and sisters of the BOC / SOC.
    There is 3 to choose from. Which one do you think should be the eating contest. There will be photos posted after the gathering on the eating contest. So Please Vote and make this Gathering enteresting. :roll_eyes:

2. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Ok there is got to be something that the losers would have to do or wear. Needing opinions here. There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners. Depending on who all is entering the contest. :roll_eyes::crazy::big_smile:

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i voted twinkies, since most folks don't like them all that much...that and the fact you're in arkansas makes it likely that DH and J.W. won't attend... :smile2:

4. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i like the Jalepenos idea. i think it will make it more interesting. and as far as the losers, the ones that loose should have to wear a mullet wig and a retro 70's mustache with a REO Speedwagon t-shirt.

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    No, no, no on the twinkies. Not messy enough. I mean, if Leslie and Patricia enter, it should be real messy foods for the cameras to record. Matter of fact, it probably would resemble more of a set-down meal for them rather than a eating contest. LOL And the rules should be you must fish before the contest and you can't wash your hands. ROTFLMAO

6. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    Shoeless Wonder, I'll bring the stuffed Jalapeños.

Hope you don't mind them being stuffed with Habaneros. :hell_boy:

:004:

7. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    :crazy: Thanks but that is ok Will, JTrew said he would make them. But if ya want you can make some too. Habaneros might make someone choke or run to the lake and drink from it.

8. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I was thinking on the line if twinkies win the loser would have to dress up like DH and have a sign that reads, " Twinkie Hunter I took your twinkies." Or i want to be like DH.

9. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    AwShucks we need Judges. Leslie, Kimber and I would be perfect judges. Just incase there is a tie and we would have to be the Judge of that. :roll_eyes::smile2:

10. davidstuddard

davidstuddard New Member

State:
    Colorado
    I would suggest a pie throwing contest. Get a pie pan and put whip cream in it and throw it at Leslie and my mom. lmao

11. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    But David, we might actually HIT her. Then what would her excuse be. LOL

12. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    One additional rule if it's jalapenos: everyone gets one glass/cup of the drink of their choice--NO REFILLS!

13. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Now Jerry that would not be fair. Them things are hot. Looks like a tie for now. VOTE VOTE VOTE......

14. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    Pat, you and Punky will have to be in the contest. Y'all ain't going to be on the sidelines as a peanut gallery.
    Y'all are going to eat some jalapeños.

15. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Actually Trish, I think it's very fair. What kind of contest is it when the contestants have unlimited amounts of liquid to drink? I mean, it's a stuffed jalapeno eating contest, right? Not a drinking contest. Wasn't it Harry Truman who said, "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the contest."?

16. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    if you want it messy make it a pie eating contest and no hands.then you can find out who really has the biggest mouth.

17. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    No way! None of us guys would stand a chance against Punkin and the fallen Angel.

18. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Now Jerry what happens if someone starts choking on one and they done dranked up thier drink?

19. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    You'rrrre OUT

If you're still thirsty, then you can always go jump in the lake.

20. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Oh, I have no objection to someone drinking more, it would just disqualify them from the contest. I mean, what kind of pepper eating contest would it be if everyone had all the cooling liquid they wanted?