arkansas folks

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by thecatman, Jun 30, 2009.

1. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    yall can keep your dang highway 9 and all those chicken farms sheesh lol thought i was goin to get sick on highway 9 lol very windy road and then ya add the chicken farms down further south man i got a strong stomache but them suckers will take your breath away either way props to yall that can catch skips i only caught 7 in 2 hours but they were good ones

2. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Hwy # 9 is in Oklahoma if your referring to going to Eufaula to catch some skips....:wink::tounge_out: They have chickens too!!!:eek:oooh::tounge_out::wink: If not then what dam are you referring to fishing at??

3. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    fishing the damn at dardanelle and then up by alma was in arkansas state highway 9 that runs north and south goes up to missouri and south to clinton

4. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    at least you caught some skips :tounge_out: You mean to say, Texas aint got no chicken farms????.

5. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    aint none round here that i have seen plenty of slaughterhouses and pig farms etc used to them but that chicken farm smell is a bit different

6. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas

Oh yeah,

We have plenty of Chicken Farms in Texas..

7. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Well Dang brandon if you can stomach a Pig Farm then surely you can stomach a little ole chicken farm :eek:oooh::confused2:

8. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    What do you expect in 100+ degree wheather? I have never been to a state where something did not smell in the heat!:smile2:

9. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    Hey Brandon glad you got some skips. Next time you go up, give me a holler, I need some for this winter coming up and might tag along. There are plenty of chicken farms just east of me around Pittsburg, home of Bo Pilgrim :smile2:

10. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    what do you meen stink.thats the smell of money brandon.

11. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    lol yeah yeah but toss the smell into it after those windy roads which already had my stomache in knots and it doesnt mix the greatest lol

12. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    When I was a kid I worked in and lived next door to 3 chicken houses, and I agree they do get raunchy in the summer, believe it or not, ya do get used to it. :smile2: That ole man paid me pretty good an when all the work was done he would load up the boat and we would go fishin. In the winter he taught me how to trap, so it was all worth it to me. :wink:

13. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Chicken house do put on a good stink , but um when was the last time you been around a papermill on a good windy day lol

14. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I have been around , turkeys ,chickens ,hog farms an paper mills ,but the worst smelling place i have ever been was at a menhaden rendering plant,u talk about a place that would turn your stomach,that is by far the worst

15. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    A mans gotta do what he can to make some mon for his Hon