Arkansas catfishing club

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by roostermandave, May 18, 2008.

1. roostermandave

roostermandave New Member

State:
    Cypress Bayou, ARKANSAS
    is there a club for the boc in arkansas, if not im willing to start one if all are interested? thanks dave.

2. roostermandave

roostermandave New Member

State:
    Cypress Bayou, ARKANSAS
    i just learned about makin a big mistake here, i told several folks that my buddy and I ,have a river tackle shop, and dont know about posting it on here,so with that until i here from the boss of boc,i will not list it here, but i will tell ya'll i have just about what you need, currently just got in a few 15 ft poles, and reels, my buddy makes weights and rod holders for you bank fishermen and also boat pole holders, anyways, sorry if i crossed the line here about the new website .thanks for the understanding, just trying to help a brother or sister of the BOC.

3. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Sounds like ya"ll might be a possible BOC sponsor. maybe even carry a few Boc sponsor items in the shop. Wild wolf products has a great line of fishing products ! Just a suggestion. Hope to meet ya before long and wet a hook!!

4. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Well Dave I'm sure that "The Boss" would love to have ya'll as a sponsor of the BOC and let Ya'll post some products as well as advertise on here if ya'll become a sponsor.

Hope you have great success with shop and again welocome to the BOC.