arizona flatheads

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by kccatman76, Jan 8, 2009.

1. kccatman76

kccatman76 New Member

State:
    kansas
    ok fellow members i am moving just above pheonix to go to mmi for school . just tryin to find out about some good flatty holes. also was wanting some information on roosevelt lake so if u could help me i would appreciate it and maybe meet up with some members to go fishing sometime

2. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Hello Joshua, I fish Roosevelt from time to time, When will you be in the area? I am not real good on a personal fishing report but i can share with you where people catch'em!:smile2:Mike

3. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Hi Joshua,,
    Welcome to the BOC, and AZ,,

Bartlett Lake is close also..to where you are.. or will be.
    I don't know much about Roosevelt or Bartlett, but, there's a lot of people that do. I've had a bit of success at Roosevelt. A boat would be a big help on either lake. Which I don't have..
    I've seen some posts where people are fishing the Canals around N. Phoenix and pulling out pretty nice Channels.
    I fish on the Colorado River mostly..
    Haven't been out anywhere for about a month or so....

Good Luck at MMI...
    Greg

4. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    What is up dude... I work right near that school. If you want someone to show you the ropes at Bartlet, let me know and we can hook up out there...

Roosevelt is a good bet for flattys, but not as reliable as Bartlett, at least for me..

* have a safe move and good luck fishing!
    ~A