Arizona Adventures Fishing Tournament

Discussion in 'TOURNAMENT TALK' started by Flatheadhunter33, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I dont know how far this invite extends. I participated in this tourny a few years ago and had alot of fun and met some good folks. I contacted one of the coordinators for rules and am waiting for them to be emailed to me. If anyone is interested, you can call the number below.

MCAS Yuma's Arizona Adventures will be hosting an all hands fishing tournament. It will start on Friday November 21st at 1700 and go until Sunday November 23 at 0900. It will take place at Mittri Lake in Yuma. It will consist of Bass and Catfish Fishing with prizes for Biggest fish of each category as well as 1st 2nd and 3rd places prizes. Prizes will consist of Fishing Equipment and cash amounts depending on the amount of participants. Costs for entry are as follows. $10 entry for each category I.E. $10 for Bass and $10 for Catfish or $20 for both. The Big fish entry fee is $5 per category. If you would like to participate in each category it would be a fee of $30. Camping Equipment will be provided free of charge while supplies last. Boats are available but they need to be pre-reserved and they will cost the regular rates. There will also be concession stands running at Lake Mittri through out the duration for food and bait if needed. If you would like to participate or know someone who would like to registrations need to be made as soon as possible at Arizona Adventures. Once again prizes will be determined by the amount of participants so help support MCAS recreation by participating. We are expecting and very large turnout so spread the word. If you have any questions you can call 928-269-2848 and speak with one of the associates.

2. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    question for you. is this put on by the military? if so, will the people that are not military related be able to use the gear? kinda says they will.
    i'm interested if not the time my family isn't down but that's the time frame they are aiming for. but if i can, i'll kick in and and fish some and volunteer where where i can.
    gary

3. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Thanks Dameon for the post. I do want to get over to the yuma area sometime and fish with you guys. I will be having family coming into town about that time so an out of town fishing trip is out. I will follow the reports. Mike

4. LONE STAR

LONE STAR New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC
    Thanks Dameon for the post. I just found out myself this past thursday and have been hunting for a new trailer to get my boat out on the water before this tournament kicks off. So word to all who shall read this thread I looking for a new trailer to fit a 15' fiberglass boat. Hope to get out there and wet a hook and meet some good people, may you all have tight lines and singing reels.

5. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    still havent found you a trailer yet?

6. LONE STAR

LONE STAR New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC

Hell no and I've got the itch like I'm some drug fene or how ever you spell that. Still looking found quite a few on craigslist just not acting fast enough on them or my job doesn't let me get away long enough to go get one.