Area around Anderson

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by tnfishman, May 16, 2007.

1. tnfishman

tnfishman New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Are the catfish biting around the Anderson area. If so in the main channel or coves?

2. wildusaf

wildusaf New Member

State:
    SC
    i used to live in anderson. caught good ones in 6 and 20 creek

3. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    i just started fishing 6 & 20 creek...any pointers you are willing to pass on about the area?

4. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    I would try up around twelve mile area, Hartwell is one of those looks that involve trial and error. It has taken me about 12 outings to get on the fish and they are definitely biting right now!!!

5. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    6 and 20 is good ,,,,,3 and 20 is good little beaver is good , ,,, big beaver is good,,,. 12 mile isn't the only place to fish in Hartwell. It gets hammer every week and presure is 10 times as bad up that way than down the lake. Good fish get caught in the creeks I metioned it just don't get the talk as 12 mile area. We have a bunch of guys that fish that section and give good reports on here , but I promise up little beaver has just as good of fish in it. 18 mile creek is another sleeping giant. All up Tugaloo is good. Fair Play Crk, Pane Crk. Gumlog is awesome. Man there's a 1000 places to fish but it's like anything else you have to pay your dues. I'd fish the crks right now, bends and drops near coves, blues are finished with the spawn, flatheads are close but not ready yet. If you fish enough, you can go to any of these crks and find a good hole. Good luck. What sections are you close to down here?.