Are You Guys Ready To Git Hot Hot Hot

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by vini, Jun 23, 2006.

1. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Today: Sunny. Highs 102 to 109. Northwest winds up to 10 mph.

Tonight: Clear. Lows 67 to 77. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday: Sunny. Highs 104 to 112. Northwest winds up to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

Saturday night: Clear. Lows 69 to 79. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

Sunday: Sunny. Highs 106 to 114. Northwest winds up to 10 mph.

Sunday night through Tuesday night: Clear. Lows 68 to 78. Highs 103 to 113.

Wednesday through Thursday: Clear. Highs 95 to 105. Lows 65 to 75.

2. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    ....But it's a dry heat!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bwhaaaaa.....100f is hot no matter what!!

3. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    You got that right! This be a good time to visit Oregon,Washington and Canada!:big_smile:

4. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    LOL Cook how true at least the humiditys not to dang bad.

AMEN delta or at least somewhere coastal

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Vini, don't believe the hype!:big_smile: It not gonna get that hot, it will only get 107 or 108...... Prime night fishing with the Therma Cell:smile2:

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    That's the reason I didn't go up to my "Honey Hole" today.:sweat: :tire: :sweat:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

7. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    105°F right friggen now guys

8. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    106 and climbing! Heres a heads up for ya. Yesterday, channel 10 news put a thermometer in a car with windows up and got a reading of over 150 degrees, outside temp. was 102:crazy: Watchout for kids and pets in the car! This is also the time that the lowlife, scumbag, thieves come out, because windows and doors are left open:angry: ! Heads up on that one as well!

9. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Phil,
    It's to bad that we can't fish the "Honey Hole" at night (The property owner wounldn't let us :sad2: ).
    If that place is is a good spot in the daytime, can you see fishing it at night?
    (Think about that:roll_eyes: )
    :0a23:

Take it easy Buddy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010: SIZE]

10. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    That would be great if we could!
    We can fish my honey hole at night as long as we pack our gear in! I am working on getting permission to drive back there. The owner does let a few people drive back there and I have talked to him a few times but never brought it up because I don't mind the hike! What you doing in the morning Bert? I been remodeling my house all week and could use a break! Also, are you down for the charter boat next weekend out of Berzerkly? Anyone else want to get in on opening of ling cod season? http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19470

11. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Phil,
    I got some things that I have to do around the house tomorrow :sad2: & I'm looking forward to going back up to the Honey Hole next weekend, (and I know know that everybody else in the family will be as well). But in couple of weeks, I will be down for something like that, (Fishing is fishing to me, be it "Salt Water" or "Fresh Water") If your a real fisherman, it's all the same Buddy.:big_smile:
    :0a23:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

12. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Man, it's 9pm and 99 degrees! I will probably hit my honey hole for a few hours at daybreak tomorrow and get back home before it gets hot! See ya next friday! Saturday I am headed for the ocean!

13. Wouldnt you say that you could do some "CAB COOKING" while you were out fishing? Just imagine the possibilities of that temperature and the food you could have while fishing. At least you couldn't go hungry when its hot.

14. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Only problem is I don't eat much whern it's hot and if I do it's generaly not hot food! They did fry an egg in the car though!

15. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno

:0a24: the slow cooker cab

16. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Well it just jumped from 102 to 105 in the last hour I was going to head out to the aqauduct but theres no damn shade out there that i know of maybe Eastman lake instead got to be a tree out there somewhere.......:angry: