Are yall OK

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by RIP, Mar 10, 2006.

1. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Are all you arkansas brothers OK, I know yall had some bad whether there tornados and high winds did a lot of damage. Just thought I'd check of yall.

2. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Hanging in there, nothing but rain in north central. The very last storm dropped some pea sized hail for about 3 minutes some wind and lots of water. It was gone is about 15 minutes or less. Radio said we had 3.67 inches or rain since 6 a.m. Wednesday then this last storm came through. I'd guess we got close to 4 inches which we badly needed. Thanks for asking.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Not much here at my home but some of the area of the state got it bad.An old TV antenna that was up when I bought the place was blown down. we ok here thanks for asking RIP.

4. BigDuck

BigDuck New Member

State:
    Trumann, Arkans
    It got pretty rough but we are ok, thanks for asking.

5. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Lots of rain, wind, and a little hail. Nothing we aint used to. But thanx for checkin'.

6. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Part of my fence is lying on the ground, will hve to check on shingles tomorrow in the daylight. Thanks for asking, Hope everyone else came out well.

Sardis Mississippi was hit heavy.

7. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Workin on my new shop yesterday, I was listening to the radio So i knew there was storm coming, I could hear the rumble coming up thru the valley, I heard sirens go off in my little town and looked out the door and actually saw a funnel starting to drop, it was a trip, liked to killed myself lookin for a place to hide :frk-big: Nothing got tore up Had some tin left over and it flew around a little. I dont guess it did much damage, few trees in the holler. Thanks for askin. Mac

8. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    O.K. here. Some good people just south of us aways got hit pretty hard in the town the wife grew up in. It wiped out about half the town there, after seeing it those people are really lucky. Estimated winds here were between 80 and 100 mph.

Thanks for asking,
    Danny

9. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    No damage here but the lake look like a Gulf hurricane for about 10 minutes. When the TV radar showed it about half mile from us we took cover... they said it would be 100 mile winds but don't think it was nothing like that bad right here. We lost power as soon as it hit so my laptop radar went with my router. Afterwards found a tree down on the power line just up the hill from our house.

10. Smellycat

Smellycat New Member

State:
    Harrison Arkans
    Pretty much ok up here in Harrison. Lady at work had a big ol oak fall on her house. Busted it up good! Some trees down, shingles off. Had to replace a shed roof today on a rental.
    Tonight all the power is out in Branson. Our kids all went out to eat and all of Hwy 76 is dark!! That must be a mess!!

11. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Glad to hear it ya'll, it stormed here but not as bad as wether men made it out to be. Just thought I'd check on our arkansas brothers.

12. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    We are havin a night with storms Tonight! Several Tornadoes with several reports of damage. Hope all will be well, The night aint over! I hate this time of year the most. Mac