Are they in the holes yet/

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by poopdeck [patrick], Nov 15, 2005.

1. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    I fish the mississippi and missouri by st louis .I figure they should be about going deep for the winter but its been awful warm. Does any one know?

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Fished Truman thursday, water was still mid 50s. Not stacking in holes yet. Today it's getting cold (39 right now outside) and sounds like it may stay that way for a while, I will be looking for them in deep holes the next time out.

3. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    I was fishing the other night and I was riding along at about 10kts and all the sudden I come over this hole and all I see is fish balled up on the bottom and they were big. I am not sure what they were and I didnt try to fish for them because I had ran out of bait by then. The water temp was still 59 degrees so who knows what they were.

4. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    I caught a blue in less than 5 feet of water last weekend, and the water temperature is in the mid to upper 50's. It was on the Ohio River in Evansville,IN . Around 3 hours east of you.

5. Rockin' Blues

Rockin' Blues New Member

State:
    st.louis mo.
    i haven't been on the river for awhile wondering when the ice is going to start? :eek: