Are there any gatherings scheduled

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by TennesseeJugger, Sep 24, 2009.

1. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    Are there any gatherings shceduled for the near future in Middle Tn? If not lets do it!

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Don where is pickwick, i thought that was in tenn an that is this weekend

3. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    Pickwick is in West Tn. I was wondering if there was going to be one in Middle Tn? But thanks anyway.

4. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    None are scheduled for Mid Tn at this time, may try and get a few buddies together and host one next spring. Still thinking about it. :roll_eyes:

5. festus

festus New Member

Sometimes I wish I still lived in Middle Tennessee. Pickwick would be a seven hour drive for me, and Old Hickory is about 3 hours and 45 minutes. Not much activity on here for us East Tenneseeans. :sad2: There is another message board for East Tenneseans, EastTenneseeFishing dot com, but most of those folks fish for the dreaded bass. :crazy:

6. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    They are trying to organize another pickwick gathering for march of 2010, but I haven't looked at the dates. Then there is another scheduled for April 23rd thru the 25th at Chattanooga and it is usually a good one..Go to the member gathering thread and you will get all the information you want. Also if you are wanting ro plan a gathering that is the place to start the link and get the ball rolling. If you are unsure of a date look at the calendar and see what is open and what is planned close to the dates you are thinking about. When you decide on a date ask a moderator ro place it on the calendar. The rest will just kind of take care of itself as long as someone keeps attendance posts and then food list up to date. Not very hard and if anyone needs any pointers just PM me and I will offer any advice I can and point you to others whom might be of help.