Are there any bird hunters

Discussion in 'Hunting Dogs Talk' started by riverbud55, Aug 24, 2006.

1. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    just wondering if there's any upland bird hunters on the boc, as all bird hunters know the dove opener is a week away and is the start of upland bird hunting for the year. So I thought I would look for a thread on some bs about dove hunting but dang there no forum on upland bird hunting, whats up with that? Got anything else including metal hunting lol. Always thought that upland bird hunting was a big thing here in america and is a part of "hunting the outdoors". You sure would think there would be enough people in here to fill a few pages of some good info.

2. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I Hunt upland bird here in Kansas, but untill pheasent season opens (1st sat in nov) I'll be buisy chasing bruser blues around!!!!

3. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I hunt upland here in Iowa. Our season doesn't open until Oct. 30th. I also started doing some guiding for a freind who runs a preserve. Their season opens Sept 1st. I enjoy the guiding too, it is a great way to get some early dog work and any chance to get the dogs on some birds, is good training. Hope you have a great season, and a safe one!

4. cschottfish

cschottfish New Member

State:
    Ofallon, Mo.
    love bird hunting cant wait for the first to come around. bbq doves smoked doves,oven rosted doves,doves in stovetop dresing. And dont get me started on ducks, geease, phesent, chucker and quail.

5. Fishnhuntforever

Fishnhuntforever New Member

State:
    Northern California
    I am an avid bird hunter. If it flies it dies.