Are catfishers psycho

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Oct 3, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I just want to know if it is me but do c/fishers need therapy,are we @! @#$$%^^&&** crazy? IT struck me the other night coming home.My little bro caught his p/b a 22 lb blue and we was on the way home to my garage "THE SANCTUARY" to clean it and a couple others and I know the contraversey over harvisting a bigun but all I have on that is I / WE have let em go and we have kept em not always one way or thy other so get past that we stop in to get some eeeer liquid refreshments cause catchin fish makes a man thirsty an we run into a couple fellas that ask us if we have done any good so we say yeah a couple and flip baby moby cat out the boat.....the look was priceless you could tell 3/4 the parkin lot never dreamed seein a fish that big and this kid looks in the boat and sees what we are workin with and spits out ##@$@$$@ you guys arn't messin around etc lookin at our equiptment then it come to me....WE AS CATFISHES go are a little out there,We buy saltwater gear for freshwater We go to extreme and we love our sikness.......I think you all know what I am talkin about?The boss has been tellin me I am crazy fer a couple years know and I am startin to believe her.....SOME ONE SAVE ME CAUSE I CAN'T GET ENOUGH................FISHIN THAT IS:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    WADDA YA MEAN PSYCHO!"

3. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    just do what i did make the boss(wife)your fishing partner:eek:oooh:

4. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I don't understand the question!

Are you referring to the all likelihood that stinkbait could be killing off some of our brain cells?

Well, DUH!

You've been catfishing how long? Your just now figuring that out?

We is who we is!

5. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    well we go after a large fish that looks like a cross between a mutated tiger and a overgrown goldfish. we use hooks as big as our heads, line as thick as our middle fingers, enough weight to ensure jimmy hoffa stays oin the bottom forever. we try to concoct the smelliest, nastiest, most unsavory concoction that we can come up with, and then we call it bait. i have been shot at, mortared, RPG'd ,you name it. dont call me crazy or you will find out just how crazy i can be. :wink:

6. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    This should be a poll. Yes. We don't need any help as we are not a threat to society. Left to our own devices we are harmless, and helping the economy. We are less harmful than those watching TV primetime who should seek immidiate help.

7. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    I don't know about psycho but I think all catfishers are strange and each has their own dark side.
    Myself, I used to be a werewolf.....but I'm alright NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
    ...W

8. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    two of the voices in my head said I should finish rigging my rods before storing them for hunting season. another one said to go clean my scentlok suite since I almost wet myself when I was out on 10/1 and the last one says "we're ok its the world thats wrong!!"

9. Zombie76

Zombie76 New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I don't find it psychotic to be completely wrapped up in something that you truly love. It's more like, passionate. Or even determined. Psycho may be a little harsh to use to describe the commitment that all of us have to the the pursuit of our happiness. :wink:

10. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Iv'e tried to tell Johnny (777) that eating punch bait on saltines would eventually cause his own downfall:eek:oooh::smile2: :tounge_out:

11. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    I am what I am!!

12. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    :crazy: I'm a proud Psyco Catfisherman. 24/7

13. Howie Ketchdem

Howie Ketchdem New Member

Tell ya what kennys gonna need help with, IS finding a new fishing hole when he cant catch s__t because hes keeping 20lb+ fish.

14. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i dont get called sysco to often but when my friends find out that i drove 8 hours one way to go fishing and i spent 95% of my time catching skipjacks to bring home and use in my home lake,where we have none,and then i use 12 to 16 inch skips whole for bait i get called crazy a lot.

15. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Who...Me...Psycho??? Nah. Only occasionally, and temporarily. I don't think it's fishing related though.

When's the fishfry?:big_smile:

16. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    The only psycho people I know are the ones who don't agree with me. I haven't found anyone on this forum that I disagree with (well maybe a coupla Democrats). But that's alright, it is a genetic thing, kinda like being from Missouri. Everybody else in the world is nuts to some degree.

17. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Thats rite John. It ain't us its them. LOL!

18. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Psycho ?.....I've been called worse. Everyone thinks I'm crazy but at least they respect my dedication.

19. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thanks guys I feel better know:smile2:

20. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR

After you get past the smell and then that acidy burning sensation there not to bad:eek:oooh::smile2:. But i'm starting to have trouble remembering things, don't know if it's just old age or the punch bait on saltines :smile2:.