arcadia

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by catfishcrazyjr, Dec 16, 2006.

1. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    has anybody been out fishin Arcadia lately? i would love to get out there and do some driftin for some blues.

2. skeetermagnet

skeetermagnet New Member

State:
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    I haven't been out there in a while, but I plan on going out in the next couple of weeks. Maybe a few times. I get two weeks off for Christmas break.

Hopefully, Matt Trimble (mtrimble) will check in. He hits Arcadia pretty regularly. There should be some bald eagles out there now, too.

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Went last Wednesday... drifted for about 5 hours... 1 litttle, bitty, tiny crappie and a channel of 1 1/2 pounds. Those are some expensive fish, considering the fees and cost of minnows. Went to a pond Friday. First cast was a six to seven pound bass. Second cast was one of about 4 pounds. I caught a total of six in two hours. My friend, Fuzzface caught seven but only one was keeping size. We put them all back to catch again some day. LOL

Did see one bald eagle.

4. skeetermagnet

skeetermagnet New Member

State:
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    Thanks for the report. Where did you see the eagle? I've got two weeks off and thought we might go to the lake and find some.

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    The eagle was straight east of the 15th street boat ramp, in the trees on the bank. Pretty big bird. LOL