Arcade :

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bull_head, Aug 14, 2005.

1. bull_head

bull_head New Member

State:
    Laceyville, PA
    this may seem like a petty request ...

but when whomever has the time to add more arcade games to the arcade
    I would appreciate it ... being disabled it helps pass the time when I do have some free time to play games .... some members may not want this feature
    but I for one do find it useful ... and I think that others out there will too

thanks for the help

mike

2. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Man i got to back you on that one i did not know we had a arcade. wheres it located so i can learn how it works.

Yes your 100 percent right that would even help me also with what i deal with in everyday life. more so when i get upset about something.

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Gentlemen,

More will be added in the future. Once these are fully tested, we will start adding more in the arcade.

Va,

The arcade link is located in the navigation bar at the top of each page.

Thanks,
    Paul

4. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Got to give ya credit boss. you must can track out a new ? posted like a blue tick coon hound.

I had jusr been a very few secounds posted that. on and for my time zone it's 25 mins slow it showed on my post that i made that post at 225am when i made it at 325am.

Thanks for letting me know where it's at i guess i should had already seen that. i blinder then mr ed ever will be lol.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Where is the arcade boss?? Can't seem to find it either?? LMAO, just messin with ya.

Vacatfish, get in there and play them games. I need some good old fashion competition.

6. bull_head

bull_head New Member

State:
    Laceyville, PA
    Tea needs a handicap score ... dont you think so Va Cat ...

look out when they load some other games Tea ... i got to
    be pretty good at some on another site ... it just takes time

mike

7. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    I tryed the chopper a couple of times. LOL
    I think I better pratice some more to ever catch up with Tea!

8. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Just did try the chooper game never have played it in my life so needless to say. the chooper droops like a bird as soon as the game screen opens.

Before it opend it saids click to go up not down but does not say what to click to go up lol. but i blow right nice.

I had to laugh cause i don't know what the world i was doing wrong but i was doing it.

After i learn it and get the hang of it i think i will be ok.

9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Rut Roe, my chopper high score has been taken over, I need to get on the ball here.

10. s_self88

s_self88 New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    How do u challenge someone?

11. Txboy

Txboy New Member

State:
    Hewitt , TX
    You click on someones name in the arcade and it should have a lil thing on the right side saying challege so-so in arcade

BTW just got the new high score in the chopper game :cool:

12. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    Bull Head I used to own an arcade and I was very good at some of the games and I loved asteroids. I'm disabled now and my hands don't work worth a dang so I ain't very good at it any more.I have my grandsons game set up with a bunch of games and I never play.

13. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    New day, time to fire up that arcade everyone. LMAO I got to reclaim my chooper title and work on that asteroids game.

14. Txboy

Txboy New Member

State:
    Hewitt , TX
    We'll see about that :p

15. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    lmao, Maybe not the chopper. That is one heck of a score. All others are looking good for now. I am 5-0 in challenges though, undefeated baby.

16. Dave53

Dave53 New Member

State:
    Lonedell M
    I have tried it several times and I cant get the dang thing to work..I did put in a trouble ticket and Paul answered it saying I had to get validated..thought I was but it still will not work for me. All I get when I click on is a white screen.

17. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    paul how about getting some b.o.c. brothers together and making a new catfishing game? or any type of fishing game lol it would fit a little better than tetris but i'm not complaining i love the arcade and my wife might sneak in here and play too lmao she loves tetris! lol

18. fishfanatic

fishfanatic New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I love the arcade. The astroids and space invaders took me back to the 80's HE-HE-he. I ain't very good at the helicopter game though.

19. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    i was just wondering if we could get our sponsors to make a new fishing game for us? it would be a win-win situation they get credit and we get people in the arcade, and hanging out more on the site. just a thought i mean it couldn't hurt asking em right? lol

20. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    What a crock............had a score of 317,000 and rolling on asteroid and the dang thing locked up and didn't transmit my score...........do you know how long it takes to get to 317,000+, a long time :mad: I still had 2 guys left and my danged hand has carpal now!!