Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this may seem like a petty request ...

but when whomever has the time to add more arcade games to the arcade
I would appreciate it ... being disabled it helps pass the time when I do have some free time to play games .... some members may not want this feature
but I for one do find it useful ... and I think that others out there will too

thanks for the help

mike

·
Registered
457 Posts
Man i got to back you on that one i did not know we had a arcade. wheres it located so i can learn how it works.

Yes your 100 percent right that would even help me also with what i deal with in everyday life. more so when i get upset about something.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Got to give ya credit boss. you must can track out a new ? posted like a blue tick **** hound.

I had jusr been a very few secounds posted that. on and for my time zone it's 25 mins slow it showed on my post that i made that post at 225am when i made it at 325am.

Thanks for letting me know where it's at i guess i should had already seen that. i blinder then mr ed ever will be lol.

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Where is the arcade boss?? Can't seem to find it either?? LMAO, just messin with ya.

Vacatfish, get in there and play them games. I need some good old fashion competition.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tea needs a handicap score ... dont you think so Va Cat ...

look out when they load some other games Tea ... i got to
be pretty good at some on another site ... it just takes time

mike

·
Registered
457 Posts
Just did try the chooper game never have played it in my life so needless to say. the chooper droops like a bird as soon as the game screen opens.

Before it opend it saids click to go up not down but does not say what to click to go up lol. but i blow right nice.

I had to laugh cause i don't know what the world i was doing wrong but i was doing it.

After i learn it and get the hang of it i think i will be ok.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Bull Head I used to own an arcade and I was very good at some of the games and I loved asteroids. I'm disabled now and my hands don't work worth a dang so I ain't very good at it any more.I have my grandsons game set up with a bunch of games and I never play.

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
lmao, Maybe not the chopper. That is one heck of a score. All others are looking good for now. I am 5-0 in challenges though, undefeated baby.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have tried it several times and I cant get the dang thing to work..I did put in a trouble ticket and Paul answered it saying I had to get validated..thought I was but it still will not work for me. All I get when I click on is a white screen.

·
Registered
603 Posts
paul how about getting some b.o.c. brothers together and making a new catfishing game? or any type of fishing game lol it would fit a little better than tetris but i'm not complaining i love the arcade and my wife might sneak in here and play too lmao she loves tetris! lol

·
Registered
603 Posts
i was just wondering if we could get our sponsors to make a new fishing game for us? it would be a win-win situation they get credit and we get people in the arcade, and hanging out more on the site. just a thought i mean it couldn't hurt asking em right? lol

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
What a crock............had a score of 317,000 and rolling on asteroid and the dang thing locked up and didn't transmit my score...........do you know how long it takes to get to 317,000+, a long time :mad: I still had 2 guys left and my danged hand has carpal now!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.